Bobby East Murdered In CA

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Likely stabbed to death by a homeless guy who was paroled for committing, you guessed it, murder.

That sucks, and is tragic, but calling him a star is a stretch.

I don’t see where this tattooed stabster was paroled from a murder conviction. Just that he was paroled and allegedly stabbed two people on Wednesday.

Not that it matters, but narrative is narrative.

I guess anybody that drives is going to get that label.

Very sad.
Definitely a tragedy. I had to look him up, apparently he's a legend in the midwest short track scene that made a handful of Truck and Busch series starts

Definitely a tragedy. I had to look him up, apparently he's a legend in the midwest short track scene that made a handful of Truck and Busch series starts
37 isn't exactly young. He might have never made it to the top level. I'm sure there will be lots of honoring going on tomorrow

37 isn't exactly young. He might have never made it to the top level. I'm sure there will be lots of honoring going on tomorrow
He was in his early 20's when he made his last Busch and Truck starts. Hasn't made a national series start since 2008. No doubt some of the guys in the Cup Series today competed against him at the local level, I'm sure there will be some kind of tribute.

I don’t see where this tattooed stabster was paroled from a murder conviction. Just that he was paroled and allegedly stabbed two people on Wednesday.

Not that it matters, but narrative is narrative.
My mistake. He was on parole for armed robbery. I read an earlier report that suggested he was on parole for murder.

My mistake. He was on parole for armed robbery. I read an earlier report that suggested he was on parole for murder.
They intentionally wrote the article to be misleading.

I would’ve called your ass out if they hadn’t. Lol

Sad story no matter what. Wish I knew what words were exchanged before the attack happened.

They intentionally wrote the article to be misleading.

I would’ve called your ass out if they hadn’t. Lol

Sad story no matter what. Wish I knew what words were exchanged before the attack happened.
Yeah. The guy apparently attacked someone else before hand too. So maybe he was just extra stabby.

Yeah. The guy apparently attacked someone else before hand too. So maybe he was just extra stabby.
He looks like a psycho and is 6’5”.

Not condoning anything, what went down that two people let this crazy fuck within arms reach?

Non Nascar stars have a net worth of 600 mill?