Movie Borat 2: Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2020)

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
Borat 2: Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan will be released on Friday, October 23, 2020. Trailer:

Reactions: Me
Didn't watch the first one, not gonna start now.

How do people still fall for him as Borat? They have to be in on it to some degree

How do people still fall for him as Borat? They have to be in on it to some degree
I think you underestimate the number of stupid baby boomers out there.

Borat 2: Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan will be released on Friday, October 23, 2020. Trailer:

120572017_10224653778152827_4707486416347051820_o.jpg

the viral marketing is great

I thought Borat was hilarious when it first came out, then again I was in high school when it came it. Watched it again recently and it didn't age well at all. Doubt I'll watch.

People actually liked that movie? I thought it bombed and that’s why we haven’t seen him again.

People actually liked that movie? I thought it bombed and that’s why we haven’t seen him again.
It was a major critical and financial success: 91% on RottenTomatoes and grossed over $260 million on production budget of only $18 million.

It was a major critical and financial success: 91% on RottenTomatoes and grossed over $260 million on production budget of only $18 million.
Plus, he's been in several things since... Not sure if Talladega Nights was before or after, but that, Les Mis, The Spy

basically

left will love it, right will hate it and say hes untalented, the first borat sucked, doesnt hold up, etc etc

The first Borat did suck, what was funny about it? In Talledega Nights he was really good but that is what he is really good at, a secondary comic character.

The first Borat did suck, what was funny about it? In Talledega Nights he was really good but that is what he is really good at, a secondary comic character.
manchester united GIF

basically

left will love it, right will hate it and say hes untalented, the first borat sucked, doesnt hold up, etc etc
He fucks with everyone, it just happens that a certain demographic comes off looking extra bad. And conservatives tend to be uptight fucks with no sense of humor.

There were some funny parts in the first one. It was unique