Braves and Twins

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
These are the two teams that best represent futility in the playoffs.

The Braves are tied for the longest playoff series losing streak at 10 and haven’t won a playoff series since 2001.

The Twins have the longest playoff game losing streak in the history of American sports at 17 games.

Thanks for reminding me, asshole
I can’t decide which is worse. I guess you could also throw the Mariners in the mix since they haven’t made the playoffs in nearly 20 years.

At least.......................we aren't the Phillies.

I can’t decide which is worse. I guess you could also throw the Mariners in the mix since they haven’t made the playoffs in nearly 20 years.
Haven't the pirates not won a series since like the 70's? Maybe they snuck one in somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind. They won a series back in 2013

Haven't the pirates not won a series since like the 70's? Maybe they snuck one in somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind. They won a series back in 2013
The Reds haven’t won a series since 1995, but they’ve had far fewer opportunities than we’ve had

That Pirates-Reds WCG might have been the most I’ve seen a crowd effect a game. The Pittsburgh fans had Cueto rattled big time

They won the Wild Card game over Cinci. Which isn't a series obviously. So i don't know how that gets ruled technically.

That wild card game concept, in my humble opinion, is the stupidest move MLB has ever made.

I can't relate to this. I'm a royals fan. 90% of the time, we don't make the playoffs but when we do, we kick ass