Braves set NL record for runs in a game with 29

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,650.00
And the bad part is it felt like we needed every one of them

One shy of the major league record. Probably should have saved some for next week

One shy of the major league record. Probably should have saved some for next week
When 11-2 turns into 13-8 real quick, there’s no time for saving runs. This is the worst rotation in the majors now that Fried is gonna miss a couple starts

I bet the Falcons don’t score more this week

That’s some major offense!

I just remembered I subbed in Adam Duval on my DFS lineup for someone not starting.

The stat line from him is just insane!

That’s some major offense!

I just remembered I subbed in Adam Duval on my DFS lineup for someone not starting.

The stat line from him is just insane!
3 homers, 9 RBIs, 5 runs and 2 walks. That’ll play

It was a very enjoyable watch.

Damn.

went for 2 after the 4th touchdown??

Damn.

went for 2 after the 4th touchdown??
Made it a 20 point game, long extra points and all, 20 makes more sense than 19. But I called my bookie and told him to make a prop bet on if the Falcons score more than 29. Even the Falcons and Seahawks scoring more than 38 would be a decent prop bet

Some tidbits:

The previous Atlanta record was 20. 1972 against the Astros and 2004 against the Mets

The previous franchise record was 23 set in 1957 when the team was in Milwaukee

Been awhile since baseball's had a first time ever final score

Just curious, what's the record for runs scored against the Braves in the 1st inning?

Just curious, what's the record for runs scored against the Braves in the 1st inning?
Braves have been around since 1870, I ain't lookin that up, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's more than 10.