Browns RB Nick Chubb 'playing for' late Jim Brown this season

Did GiGi hack @Sportsguy's account? Posting a link in a new thread with no commentary is a GiGi maneuver.

Did GiGi hack @Sportsguy's account? Posting a link in a new thread with no commentary is a GiGi maneuver.
I’m posting nfl news that I thought people would be interested in

Are you interested in this news?
Well yes I am. I think it is great that Chubb will be playing this year in remembrance of Brown. I love when I see teams and players do this

Well yes I am. I think it is great that Chubb will be playing this year in remembrance of Brown. I love when I see teams and players do this
Fantastic! Suggestion: Provide that personal 'hot take' along with the OP link; personal hot takes drive conversation on this site every bit as much as the news itself. Without it, you tiptoe the line of being perceived as a low-intelligence troll like GiGi.

Fantastic! Suggestion: Provide that personal 'hot take' along with the OP link; personal hot takes drive conversation on this site every bit as much as the news itself. Without it, you tiptoe the line of being perceived as a low-intelligence troll like GiGi.

Give him a little credit. GnG would have posted this two seasons from now

Give him a little credit. GnG would have posted this two seasons from now
True True Agree GIF

thanks for the update sportsguy