TE - Kellen Winslow - $5 - 3 (Chargers)
LT - Gary Zimmerman - $7 - 8 (Broncos)
LG - Alan Faneca - $9 - 7 (Steelers)
C - Jeff Saturday - $6 - 2 (Colts)
RG - Larry Allen - $11 - 3 (Cowboys)
RT - Willie Anderson - $4 - 8 (Bengals)

DEFENSE
LDE - Mark Gastineau - $5 - 8 (Jets)
LDT - Anthony McFarland - $0 - 6 (Buccaneers)
RDT - Jerome Brown - $2 - 4 (Eagles)
RDE - Charles Haley - $5 - 5 (49ers)
LLB - Brad Van Pelt - $5 - 2 (Giants)
MLB - Zach Thomas - $7 - 4 (Dolphins)
RLB - Wilber Marshall - $3 - 5 (Redskins)
CB - Richard Sherman - $8 - 7 (Seahawks)
CB - Lester Hayes - $5 - 1 - (Raiders)
CB - Cris Dishman - $2 - 7 (Titans)
SS - Sammy Knight - $1 - 3 (Saints)
FS - Deron Cherry - $6 - 6 (Chiefs)

VS

UK

OFFENSE
QB - Aaron Rodgers - $10 - 8 (Packers)
RB - Eric Dickerson - $6 - 6 (Rams)
WR - Tyreek Hill - $9 - 6 (Chiefs)
WR - Bullet Bob Hayes - $3 - 3 (Cowboys)
WR - Mike Evans - $4 - 6 (Bucs)
WR - Joey Galloway - $0 - 7 (Seahawks)
TE - Shannon Sharpe - $8 - 8 (Broncos)
LT - Trent Williams - $10 - 5 (Redskins)
LG - Mike Munchak - $9 - 7 (Titans)
C - Ray Donaldson - $6 - 2 (Colts)
RG - Randy Cross - $3 - 5 (49ers)
RT - Orlando Brown - $0 - 4 (Ravens)

DEFENSE
LDE - Myles Garrett - $5 - 5 (Browns)
LDT - Eric Swann - $2 - 1 (Cardinals)
RDT - Dan Hampton - $4 - 1 (Bears)
RDE - Jason Taylor - $6 - 4 (Dolphins)
LLB - Brian Cushing - $1 - 3 (Texans)
MLB - Jack Lambert - $9 - 7 (Steelers)
RLB - Junior Seau - $12 - 3 (Chargers)
CB - Deion Sanders - $8 - 2 (Falcons)
CB - Mike Haynes - $9 - 1 (Raiders)
CB - Ken Riley - $0 - 8 (Bengals)
SS - Joey Browner - $6 - 2 (Vikings)
FS - Brian Dawkins - $9 - 4 (Eagles)

OLD MAN RIVER - 4
UK - 2

First to 5 wins

Last edited:
UK

Last edited:
Gonna go Nos in a shootout.

I'm changing my vote to UK, excellent team buddy!

I’m just playing around…I win

Last edited:
I'm voting me for one reason.

Deion is ineligble

Might be a dick move and it's Shane's fault nearly as much as it is Troy's but that's how I feel.

I will say I can't imagine covering Bullet and Tyreek, holy shit, if you did Dickerson would go for 150 and his secondary is excellent, I feel bad because honestly if Deion was eligible I would probably vote for Troy.
You realize he is replacing another great player with Deion right? You act like he is a subtraction from the team. This game decided by less than a FG.

Honestly I would have never agreed to the 64 GS rule that YOU proposed if I knew all these great players weren’t eligible

You realize he is replacing another great player with Deion right? You act like he is a subtraction from the team. This game decided by less than a FG.

Honestly I would have never agreed to the 64 GS rule that YOU proposed if I knew all these great players weren’t eligible

You realize that's not the point right? Of course he picks another great player but it's not Deion, I bet he doesn't pick Woodson with the 2nd pick. If we aren't going to play by the rules why have rules?

I understand you trying to push some of the blame off on me, been happening for as long as the drafts have existed but you're the Commish, you make the rules, you could have said no, we are doing 32 or 48 or whatever. When i'm commish I ask for input but if someone suggests something I don't think is a good idea we don't do it.

This is why I raised the stink on the 2018-19 players. Deion played 10+ years in the league and was a great player for 3 teams, instrumental on bring 2 a Super Bowl ring. I thought the spirit of the rule was to not pick an Emmitt Smith as a Bronco. When I saw the rule about 2019 players being eligible(despite a max of 49 games), I assumed the rule was for teams you went to besides the team that drafted you. I saw he was less than 64 for anyone, but I really didn't think that applied to drafted team. Sorry if I was wrong, I would have repicked otherwise, I saw it in round 1

I'm voting me for one reason.

Deion is ineligble

Might be a dick move and it's Shane's fault nearly as much as it is Troy's but that's how I feel.

I will say I can't imagine covering Bullet and Tyreek, holy shit, if you did Dickerson would go for 150 and his secondary is excellent, I feel bad because honestly if Deion was eligible I would probably vote for Troy.

So, Deion being ineligible is your stand? But only when it's against your team? Cause it wasn't this big an issue when Deion was helping UK get your vote against Meebs, cause how was he supposed to play any defense at all with Allworth, Smith or Branch covered by a LB all game with Montana carving the turkey?

This is why I raised the stink on the 2018-19 players. Deion played 10+ years in the league and was a great player for 3 teams, instrumental on bring 2 a Super Bowl ring. I thought the spirit of the rule was to not pick an Emmitt Smith as a Bronco. When I saw the rule about 2019 players being eligible(despite a max of 49 games), I assumed the rule was for teams you went to besides the team that drafted you. I saw he was less than 64 for anyone, but I really didn't think that applied to drafted team. Sorry if I was wrong, I would have repicked otherwise, I saw it in round 1
I dont fault you for the pick, it’s my fault for not catching. At a certain point in drafts you just expect a player to be eligible. Deion should be in this draft along with other players. It does suck some got through the ropes but the rule should not have been put in place which would have opened up the wrinkle to current players

I dont fault you for the pick, it’s my fault for not catching. At a certain point in drafts you just expect a player to be eligible. Deion should be in this draft along with other players. It does suck some got through the ropes but the rule should not have been put in place which would have opened up the wrinkle to current players

It isn't the first time a player selected wasn't eligible and it wasn't caught until it was too late to do anything about it.

So, Deion being ineligible is your stand? But only when it's against your team? Cause it wasn't this big an issue when Deion was helping UK get your vote against Meebs, cause how was he supposed to play any defense at all with Allworth, Smith or Branch covered by a LB all game with Montana carving the turkey?

UK's team is better than Meebs team without Deion, but hey thanks for the thinking the worst about me.

UK's team is better than Meebs team without Deion, but hey thanks for the thinking the worst about me.
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

I wanna admit it does kinda look bad I picked UK over Meebs but I honestly think his team is still better without Deion. I did a terrible job drafting Meebs team

But saying how is UK's team gonna cover Meebs receivers without Deion is wrong, how is anyone covering UK's receivers when we don't draft a fourth corner?

I wanna admit it does kinda look bad I picked UK over Meebs but I honestly think his team is still better without Deion. I did a terrible job drafting Meebs team

But saying how is UK's team gonna cover Meebs receivers without Deion is wrong, how is anyone covering UK's receivers when we don't draft a fourth corner?
If think you omitting Deion in the first place just doesn’t make sense. You have to do it for all matchups where guys aren’t eligible. I dropped Brooks for Hannah bc one of the rules (even though it was for the stupid RLB and LLB rule).

I say we do the same draft with different rules and see what happens. We actually never did that before. We see everyones’ strategy and it makes it tough. Do we take the same strategy? More players are available, it would be interesting

Okay, you win from now on there are no more rules or restrictions. :beer2:
LOL I wanted restrictions but you didn’t mention them in other matchups. Wonder why?

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Just in case ya missed it.

I'm changing my vote to UK. Seriously that is an excellent team.