Bumper Stickers to magnets

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
Might be a bit pintresty, but I have some old company magnets, and over the years I have used heavy duty spray adhesive, to make magnets out of all kind of things. Kids pictures, favorite bumper stickers.

I always put stickers on my garage fridge, and when the fridge goes to shit, so do all my stickers. So I started gluing them to the magent sheet, and cutting them out. Now they last forever.20211115_182036.jpg20211115_182048.jpg20211115_182109.jpg20211115_181157.jpg

If you ever stumble across some of those magnets, that would otherwise be garbage, they can be useful.

Made this one from an emblem that was laying on the ground at the just yard.
20211115_181050.jpg

I have so many irreplaceable stickers on my flight case...but it’s cool, it will be my coffin. :happy:

Dude... some handicapped person is still driving around looking for a parking spot. Not cool.
That is my shrine to @Handicappers...

Some of the stuff is from the kids too. My son used to work for a traffic barricade company and came home with signs all the time that were being thrown out.

I have some OCD freakout about shit on the fridge. Never ever liked seeing that. It upsets my senses or something. Same with putting stickers all over a hardhat. Never liked that either.

I like a clean work environment also. I spend as much time cleaning and tidying up the workspace as much as work on the project. But if I don't tidy up periodically, then you won't want to work with me that day. There will be words...maybe tools get thrown...haha.

Graffiti fucks with my well being also....

I have some OCD freakout about shit on the fridge. Never ever liked seeing that. It upsets my senses or something. Same with putting stickers all over a hardhat. Never liked that either.

I like a clean work environment also. I spend as much time cleaning and tidying up the workspace as much as work on the project. But if I don't tidy up periodically, then you won't want to work with me that day. There will be words...maybe tools get thrown...haha.

Graffiti fucks with my well being also....
I'll send you some stickers, and metal shavings from the garage floor.