Bundesliga 2020/2021 Ongoing Thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 13,000.00
Hoping Die Roten are treble winners by the time the upcoming BuLi season starts.

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 6.25.05 PM.jpeg

Hello ChiSoxFan. Made it here lol. Did you get some UCL Swag from the Bayern site? I got two t-shirts, the ones they wore after the game, and the big flag for outside.

Looks like Low is not calling up any Bayern or Leipzig players for International Duty coming soon. It will be good to see some International Games again.

As far as Bundesliga 2020/2021, after this season just finish in Top 4 is fine with me for Bayern. Lots of unknowns with the upcoming season. How many transfers still to happen before season start. Is Sancho leaving? Havertz? Makes a big difference for who makes Top 4. Bayern and Dortmund will battle for 1st but then who knows. Leipzig losing Werner will hurt them, same if Havertz goes. Gladbach probably makes Top 4 but after that not sure.

Hello ChiSoxFan. Made it here lol. Did you get some UCL Swag from the Bayern site? I got two t-shirts, the ones they wore after the game, and the big flag for outside.
I bought the red 2020 Champions of Europe shirt and a UCL champions scarf. I want to buy the authentic home jersey with the 6 patch on the sleeve when available.

Looks like Low is not calling up any Bayern or Leipzig players for International Duty coming soon. It will be good to see some International Games again.
Stubborn ass, Löw, not bringing Müller back.

As far as Bundesliga 2020/2021, after this season just finish in Top 4 is fine with me for Bayern. Lots of unknowns with the upcoming season. How many transfers still to happen before season start. Is Sancho leaving? Havertz? Makes a big difference for who makes Top 4. Bayern and Dortmund will battle for 1st but then who knows. Leipzig losing Werner will hurt them, same if Havertz goes. Gladbach probably makes Top 4 but after that not sure.
Havertz to Chelsea is done as of yesterday I believe.

If Leipzig loses Sabitzer, they’d be toast. He’s wanted by Spurs.

I bought the red 2020 Champions of Europe shirt and a UCL champions scarf. I want to buy the authentic home jersey with the 6 patch on the sleeve when available.
If Bayern win Bundesliga next year, they get a 5th star on the jersey.

If Leipzig loses Sabitzer, they’d be toast. He’s wanted by Spurs.
Leipzig an odd team. Red Bull guy spending lots of money to get to Bundesliga will goal to be like Bayern and then once there stops. Nagelsmann won't be long for them if this keeps happening. I was surprised they didn't bring Haaland up from Salzburg.

Bundesliga club friendlies in TV this weekend already.

If Bayern win Bundesliga next year, they get a 5th star on the jersey.
Yep. Lol there were so many articles I saw leading up the the UCL final about why Bayern only has 4 stars over the logo.

I would have Allison of Liverpool in goal. If I remember I don't think he played in the game against Atletico they blew in extra time. It was the backup. Where is Ronaldo? He almost single handedly got them past Lyon.

Did all of you guys purchase espn+ yet?