Caleb Williams will be the NFL's #1 overall... crybaby?

What is the least acceptable excuse for a football team captain to cry during a game?

• 10. Never

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 9. Realization the world is about to end (e.g. nuclear war, aliens, asteroid strike)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 8. Informed that a significant other / close family member has just died

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 7. Severe injury to another player on the field

• 6. Severe injury to himself

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 5. Tear gas / pepper spray / other chemical agent deployed and it gets in his eye

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 4. Nearing the end and it's the last game he'll ever play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Loses important postseason / championship game

• 2. Wins important postseason / championship game

• 1. Loses a regular season game his team was not expected to win

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I don't take part in polls because I like to stick zucchinis, gourds and large fruit up my bum.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Goes up to the stands and cries like a baby to his mommy, because lose.

I just hope the guy doesn't get drafted by the Bears, or he might die of the dehydration.

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Poll needs to allow multiple choices! How am I supposed to experiment and let everyone know when it's ok to cry?

I mean, I understand guys getting emotional after big moments or bad losses. They pour a shit ton of effort throughout their lives for these high intensity games. But this just looks pathetic having mommy hold you while you sob uncontrollably during your lambeau weep.

I mean, I understand guys getting emotional after big moments or bad losses. They pour a shit ton of effort throughout their lives for these high intensity games. But this just looks pathetic having mommy hold you while you sob uncontrollably during your lambeau weep.

I'm good with after big wins, if it's your last game of your career, severe injury, or personal loss.

Losing the game, you gotta hold that shit in

Lambeau Weep

nice!

As a fan, almost zero excuse unless it's your close family member (spouse, child, sibling) that just won huge game, or you were like one of those 90 year old people when the Cubs finally won it.

As a fan, almost zero excuse unless it's your close family member (spouse, child, sibling) that just won huge game, or you were like one of those 90 year old people when the Cubs finally won it.
I cried when Dale Earnhardt died. I was also 9 years old.

I cried when Dale Earnhardt died. I was also 9 years old.

Ill Allow It GIF

Only time I remember crying was after my last home basketball game in high school. I was absolutely fine until one of the parents brought over a damn picture collage of basically the team of 6 guys I had been playing with since 3rd grade. No tears rolled, but I fully admit to getting a little misty eyed.

May have cried when I was very young after a loss but don't remember

Ever listen to him talk ???
Sounds just like a 12 year old kid.

In a stark contrast, there was the Washington player who was crying after the game. But his Dad died earlier in the week

Chicago loves to make bad decisions.

Back