Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 515.00

Is this coming out the same time as the ps5? And if not and you buy the PS4 version on release would you also have to buy the ps5 version like a month later?

Is this coming out the same time as the ps5? And if not and you buy the PS4 version on release would you also have to buy the ps5 version like a month later?

The version (at least in the store i have) when you preorder Cold War all versions are next gen upgradable/included. Cold war releases Nov 13th XSX Nov 10 PS5 nov 12

Probably going to get this one. Last one I briefly played was WWII - it was ok, but the connection was shit for me.

Probably going to get this one. Last one I briefly played was WWII - it was ok, but the connection was shit for me.
Modern warfare was quite refreshing and warzone is badass if you're lucky enough to not face any cheaters. I haven't played any of sledgehammer iterations of cod but have every treyarch and infinity ward. I don't have a playstation but watched the multiplayer alpha on streams, looks like it'll continue to be a good feel for the series reboot

Modern warfare was quite refreshing and warzone is badass if you're lucky enough to not face any cheaters. I haven't played any of sledgehammer iterations of cod but have every treyarch and infinity ward. I don't have a playstation but watched the multiplayer alpha on streams, looks like it'll continue to be a good feel for the series reboot
Don't know what warzone is, I pretty much play SnD exclusively.

Don't know what warzone is, I pretty much play SnD exclusively.
It is a Battle Royale, I had never played a BR until warzone. It is a lot of fun if you ever wana play lemme know i have it on PC and Xbox :D It is also Free to Play i should mention that (the BR is free Multiplayer requires full game purchase)

It is a Battle Royale, I had never played a BR until warzone. It is a lot of fun if you ever wana play lemme know i have it on PC and Xbox :D It is also Free to Play i should mention that (the BR is free Multiplayer requires full game purchase)
I was always a huge battlefield guy, started at 1942 in high school because it was the first FPS that allowed 32 v 32 battles. The chaos of it all was just awesome. Followed that through BF 2 and then they stopped making it...until BF3 was released on consoles. That break got me into the early COD days of Modern Warfare because it brought back that same chaos. Love the all out war feel. Last couple years I really got into PubG and that was my first experience with battle royal and I love this format. I was skeptical of warzone but got bored in the early days of the quarantine and then really got into warzone. Really really into this format and am excited to see where it goes. Battlefield tried it but for some reason their version just really sucked. The thing that COD did right was the gulag and buy-backs. The in-game money really added a different dimension to the BR format. It gives you a reason to not just camp in one spot.

I was always a huge battlefield guy, started at 1942 in high school because it was the first FPS that allowed 32 v 32 battles. The chaos of it all was just awesome. Followed that through BF 2 and then they stopped making it...until BF3 was released on consoles. That break got me into the early COD days of Modern Warfare because it brought back that same chaos. Love the all out war feel. Last couple years I really got into PubG and that was my first experience with battle royal and I love this format. I was skeptical of warzone but got bored in the early days of the quarantine and then really got into warzone. Really really into this format and am excited to see where it goes. Battlefield tried it but for some reason their version just really sucked. The thing that COD did right was the gulag and buy-backs. The in-game money really added a different dimension to the BR format. It gives you a reason to not just camp in one spot.
It's the first br that got me to try it. Never even played blackout on bo4.

Treyarch is the only COD I'm willing to try out, I may or may not get it depending on reviews

Treyarch is the only COD I'm willing to try out, I may or may not get it depending on reviews
Cold War is in open beta through tomorrow....

EvES5Q1WQAIQnvx