Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
Been playing a lot of mini royal lately, been liking that format a lot. Running with an M4/Bruen combo and getting some wins there without the time commit.

Bruen is just ridiculous. I was using an M13 primarily. Trying to switch up from the Grau/M4 meta stuff but damn the bruen is too good not to run. It just deletes people.

I went back to the RAM7 after teh Grau (some people cant handle the left horizontal recoil) it is a beast of a gun.

I haven't dedicated the time to unlock the Bruen; such a stupid fucking time to try and get the 3 kills, in smoke, 15 times. I've been using the M13 and then using a 2nd class with the Origin 12 shotgun. That gun absolutely dominates inside buildings and I love it as a console player because it evens you out with drop shotting PC players.

I haven't dedicated the time to unlock the Bruen; such a stupid fucking time to try and get the 3 kills, in smoke, 15 times. I've been using the M13 and then using a 2nd class with the Origin 12 shotgun. That gun absolutely dominates inside buildings and I love it as a console player because it evens you out with drop shotting PC players.
LOL get a paddled controller (elite series 2 or a scuff prestige i think it is, i think razor makes one too) makes drop shotting and bunny hopping easy :D

LOL get a paddled controller (elite series 2 or a scuff prestige i think it is, i think razor makes one too) makes drop shotting and bunny hopping easy :D
I got the series one elite controller and hated it. I thought the metal sticks were weirdly heavy feeling when moving around. Maybe the gen 2 was better but I also hated the buttons under it, I could never find a comfortable feeling grip position without bumping them.

I got the series one elite controller and hated it. I thought the metal sticks were weirdly heavy feeling when moving around. Maybe the gen 2 was better but I also hated the buttons under it, I could never find a comfortable feeling grip position without bumping them.
Currently in COD i only use 2 paddles, i have my custom tension under the joysticks all the way up but they have 3 settings for how stiff they are (the series 1 i thought had tensioners under too) I use the tallest stick on the right and shortest on the left (better precision for aiming with it on the right and faster movement with the short on the left )

i only have jump and slide on my paddles i tried doing 4 paddles and it was very unnatural but once i cut it down to 2 it felt great and felt really natural

(btw i know you are a gay skunkweezle but if you ever wana play some warzone hit me up "The Best Square" is my GT )