Poll Cam Newton in the year 2020

How does Cam Newton do in 2020?

• Underperforms his own expectations. Benched mid season.

• He does ok. Lets say just over 20 passing TDs/under 15 picks. Under 500 rushing. Meh

• He has a great, but not epic, season. Surpasses numbers in option 2

• Holy shit Cams a top MVP candidate. Career resurrected.

• Potato salad dressed as macaroni salad

Results are only viewable after voting.
i

Wins Super Bowl
Wins MVP
Brady retires in shame

First things first...... Stay healthy

I went with Potato salad but only because I just ate some with my dinner

I think he will do well the first 4-6 games, then realize how much he is getting paid. And cop a attitude and tank the last part of the season. But the guy is a fruit cake

Cam is an entertaining QB to watch. Can be very frustrating in that he often hangs on the ball too long as he wants to make plays downfield. Consequently he takes too many sacks (that is where the bulk of his injuries have occurred) or tries to fit it into too tight of coverage. Maybe you guys can coach that out of him.
You will run the dog piss out of him. You have him for a year and are paying him chump change. Most of the Pats fans that hated this signing will be happy they did it.

Cam is an entertaining QB to watch. Can be very frustrating in that he often hangs on the ball too long as he wants to make plays downfield. Consequently he takes too many sacks (that is where the bulk of his injuries have occurred) or tries to fit it into too tight of coverage. Maybe you guys can coach that out of him.
You will run the dog piss out of him. You have him for a year and are paying him chump change. Most of the Pats fans that hated this signing will be happy they did it.
im have been on record since he came into the league i hate him as a "thrower of the football". his release is too low for his height for one.

but yeah, if he can do what he did sunday, every week, with more downfield shit? 11-5 is doable.

Cam has been spotted in Watts! (watch the first 30 seconds) :mj:

You can tell Lemont is trying not to LOL.

he looks...really good.

@HammerDown , im actually happy hes on the pats right now. if you told me a year ago id be saying that, id ask you to have me sectioned.

Cam comes across as one of those guys who has been extremely coddled because he was extremely talented at sports.

American high schools are full of those types.

Cam needs the kind of leadership that will get rid of some of that diva mentality and mature him up some.

He may have hit the jackpot with Belichick.

Cam comes across as one of those guys who has been extremely coddled because he was extremely talented at sports.
You've got that right. Back in college at UF, his hot laptop probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but I understand he was about to get expelled for cheating.

Instead, he goes on to be extremely successful at a lower tier college, then on to the NFL.

Because of talent, people help him along. Such is life.