Cam Ward Being Offered Millions

The price for above-average has really gone up. Thanks Biden.

Just totally out of control

Must be A&M bidding, 12 times apparently, against itself. I've been assured that A&M is the only school buying players.

Nothing to see here. Biggest scandal in history was a guy in the stands with an iphone 12.
No one is making it out to be the biggest scandal, yo. Honestly the only reason that thread is still going is the stupid assertion by a couple of homer fans that breaking the rule isn't really breaking the rule because "reason".

No one is making it out to be the biggest scandal, yo. Honestly the only reason that thread is still going is the stupid assertion by a couple of homer fans that breaking the rule isn't really breaking the rule because "reason".
Our commissioner said those very words.

(1) No one is making it out to be the biggest scandal, yo. (2) Honestly the only reason that thread is still going is the stupid assertion by a couple of homer fans that breaking the rule isn't really breaking the rule because "reason".
(1) 4,000 posts prove you wrong :pound:

(2) I never claimed Michigan is innocent, but I will defend my team.

Our commissioner said those very words.
Is that the same commissioner that came up with stupid assed names like "Legends" and pushed for a backroom deal to stop the big bad SEC? Or have you had multiple commissioners with extra chromosomes?

(1) 4,000 posts prove you wrong :pound:

(2) I never claimed Michigan is innocent, but I will defend my team.
1) See number two about the reason why
2) I didn't have you as one of the two homers

Is that the same commissioner that came up with stupid assed names like "Legends" and pushed for a backroom deal to stop the big bad SEC? Or have you had multiple commissioners with extra chromosomes?
Two removed from that.