Can bookie cash be redeemed for anything?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
like is there some kind of store where you can use your bookie cash to buy certain items.. i don't know, like an Amazon giftcard or something? for example, you could structure it where a member would need to accumulate a balance of $10,000 bookie cash to buy a $100 giftcard.

if not, what's the point of having bookie cash feature to begin with?

like is there some kind of store where you can use your bookie cash to buy certain items.. i don't know, like an Amazon giftcard or something? for example, you could structure it where a member would need to accumulate a balance of $10,000 bookie cash to buy a $100 giftcard.

200.gif

If you bet equally on all of your favorite teams, you will break even.

Yes, send me a check for $10,000 and I'll mail you a $100 gift card

e-peen enlargement only

Wonder why nobody told @droider about the place with the 1:1 trade in for cash???
I’ve already made $37,000 on this site, and @gobigred keeps giving me another 1000 bookie cash every time I get to zero.

not sure how long @HammerDown can keep this up, but I’m liking it.

what the hell's the point in having a bookie feature if you can't use the e-cash to redeem it for anything? :meh:

even if you make the redeemable items super cheap (like a $20 giftcard to Papa Johns or whatever) and e-cash expensive to redeem, at least do something with it.

Badges. You will need some stinking badges.

Confused Jk Simmons GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

You could redeem them for deez.

You can redeem them for pride, bragging right and a sense of accomplishment.

Not sure if trolling or serious...

If you want this place funded, keep clicking the links to sportshoop.la.

People like it because it’s fun and free way to bet on games. Why should @HammerDown pay for something else when he is giving us a free place to post and already footing the bill for that ? What do you even care when never bet anyways?

People like it because it’s fun and free way to bet on games. Why should @HammerDown pay for something else when he is giving us a free place to post and already footing the bill for that ? What do you even care when never bet anyways?
Maybe we could fund payouts with supporting membership fees.

i would bet all the time if the e-cash had any value to it. and so would tons of other people. are you really going to pretend that this is not a logical question? and more importantly, a great way to grow and monetize the site (think ad revenue)? common man, think!

Pretty sure Hammer doesn’t want to do that just like he never did before.

i would bet all the time if the e-cash had any value to it. and so would tons of other people. are you really going to pretend that this is not a logical question? and more importantly, a great way to grow and monetize the site (think ad revenue)? common man, think!
There’s lots of places if you wanna actually bet on games. Doubt @HammerDown wants to do that here but that’s something he would have to answer

and/or with ad revenue. the possibilities are endless for Hammer to not only run this site for free but also to profit modestly if he so chooses, all the while growing the site and brand..

Ill give you ten real dollars.

To eat my ass.