Cancer

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
I mean...what the fuck?

I honestly couldn’t tell you that I had it. I didn’t hold it in my hand or taste it. I had no opportunity to perform any of the “tests” that were used to determine I supposedly had B-cell Lymphoma. I can tell you about the pain I suffered due to the fractured vertebrae and all of the side-effects I experienced from both the supposed chemo and radiation treatments.

Why does our technology and expertise fail getting a firm handle on this malady?

I have some weird thoughts on it.

Want to hear?

Yes. I also want to know if you've stopped losing weight and did you figure out why. Was it a tapeworm from bad sushi? If it was, just wink or pull on your ear because I'll never hear the end of it from dullomite.

Yes. I also want to know if you've stopped losing weight and did you figure out why. Was it a tapeworm from bad sushi? If it was, just wink or pull on your ear because I'll never hear the end of it from dullomite.
Did they treat it with Ivermectin? :biggrin:

I mean...what the fuck?

I honestly couldn’t tell you that I had it. I didn’t hold it in my hand or taste it. I had no opportunity to perform any of the “tests” that were used to determine I supposedly had B-cell Lymphoma. I can tell you about the pain I suffered due to the fractured vertebrae and all of the side-effects I experienced from both the supposed chemo and radiation treatments.

Why does our technology and expertise fail getting a firm handle on this malady?

Want to hear?
No.

I mean...what the fuck?

Want to hear?
Instead of spending money to cure Cancer, Jeff Bezos built a penis rocket to take a joy ride into "space"

Instead of spending money to cure Cancer, Jeff Bezos built a penis rocket to take a joy ride into "space"
It was an inspiration to all those cancer patients... If they work hard enough, they too can kill the American dream of thousands of people and see earth from high up.

Before they die

Yes ma'am, I'm hovering around 214ish. Low as 208. I eat stupid (junk) and late to keep up.

The main culprit is malabsorption, stress and a slew of other goodies. Right jaw is swoll and hurts to chew/clench atm...not wanting to go to the Dr. but its looking like I need to.

I've only had true 'sushi' one time as it was pickled eel. Shit rocked. All the other I eat has been cooked/smoked/pickled in some form/fashion. I fear parasitic infection...I've had enough shit already.

What good is it to cure cancer, if our planet dies before we find that cure? We need to get to mars stat, before cow farts destroy the earth.

What good is it to cure cancer, if our planet dies before we find that cure? We need to get to mars stat, before cow farts destroy the earth.

LOL at Mars. It better just be a base to somewhere that can actually sustain human life.

I mean....what kind of organism kills its source of food ending up in its own demise?

Can you say 'design flaw'?

I mean....what kind of organism kills its source of food ending up in its own demise?

Can you say 'design flaw'?
I saw a quote from Norm MacDonald that said something like,"Im not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure if youre fighting cancer, and you die, cancer doesnt win. Its more of a draw"

Its a fucked up deal. My mom was dead within 6 weeks of being diagnosed.