Carole Baskin (Tiger King Fame) To Be On Dancing With The Stars

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
What is she thinking?
What are they thinking?

No way I watch (never do) but please let this be a complete shit show with highlights all over the place.

There’s no way I would be a contestant against her!
(Throat slash gesture gif)

What is she thinking?
What are they thinking?

No way I watch (never do) but please let this be a complete shit show with highlights all over the place.
I don't know much about it. Isn't she implicated in her husband's death?

What is she thinking?
What are they thinking?

"dance dance, cuff cuff"

Can't be any worse than Sean Spicer, right?

Can't be any worse than Sean Spicer, right?
I didn't watch that either but now I expect a full review and comparison from you afterwards.

Only way I watch DWTS's is if they make the ladeez neked

I like neked ladeez

What is she thinking?
What are they thinking?

How in the hell did you post this before someone like @AlaskaGuy
I figure he’s a regular viewer.

I didn't watch that either but now I expect a full review and comparison from you afterwards.
Can probably report back on this. My daughter was obsessed with this show, and I assume once she sees new ones coming, she'll be demanding to watch it.

How in the hell did you post this before someone like @AlaskaGuy
I figure he’s a regular viewer.
No lie I saw the article on CNN.

Ain't no way he is looking there but it makes sense that CNN would be on top on that news since their entire audience is made up of faggots and drag queens (don't judge me for me checking the website!).

No lie I saw the article on CNN.

Ain't no way he is looking there but it makes sense that CNN would be on top on that news since their entire audience is made up of faggots and drag queens (don't judge me for me checking the website!).

too late