Celebrities you have met

Honestly, a shit ton and too many to mention. Most notably:

Douglas Copland (author) - I went to school with him and hung out quite a bit. He loves his weed. lol
The 1979 NASL champion Vancouver Whitecaps - I got to play in two tune-up/exhibition games against them that year.
Bobby Hull
Mats Sundin
Tim Bogert

Honestly, a shit ton and too many to mention. Most notably:

Douglas Copland (author) - I went to school with him and hung out quite a bit. He loves his weed. lol
The 1979 NASL champion Vancouver Whitecaps - I got to play in two tune-up/exhibition games against them that year.
Bobby Hull
Mats Sundin
Tim Bogert

Loved me those Village of Vancouver Whitecaps.

Can't name them all off the top of my head but the one that stands out the most was Tebow when SEC Nation was at Mizzou. Guy was real nice and stayed long after he was called back to the trailer to take pictures and sign autographs

Have met a buncha bands over the years..

Primus
Corrosion of Conformity (smoked Pepper Keenan's weed)
Cypress Hill (B Real and Zen Dog smoked MY weed)
Melvins
Clutch
Big Business
John Prine
NOFX
Radkey
Anvil
Big Pig
Brant Bjork
Fu Manchu
King Buffalo
Helms Alee
We Are The Asteroid

I have told this story on here before, but I met Bill Walton while I was shrooming at a Bob Dylan concert at the merch stand. 8 foot tall dude in a tie dye, trying to look inconspicuous. LOL. He saw me approaching him and I could sense his disappointment, so when I got there, I asked him if he wanted my autograph. I got a sensible chuckle from him, but overall he was not impressed. lulz

I've met Karl Malone a couple of times.
Phil Jackson
John Lithgow

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

When I was in college I had a job with campus rec at the student gym.

At the time the basketball arena was being renovated and we were told everyone, even basketball players had to show their student ID or we had to turn them away. My first day, I was training at the check in and up walks Doug Gottlieb. He doesn't have his ID. I look at him, say something stupid about how I think he is a student and let him in. He just gives me this fuck off look, shakes his head and walks downstairs to the basketball court. The dude training me is dying laughing.

As a sidenote, with that job, I also had to sit in the fitness room. 4 hour shifts of watching girls work out. Best job ever....

I also play cards with one of the players involved in the Northwestern football points shaving scandal in the 90’s. I’m a big fan of cheaters and the like, so I respect that dude

I had forgotten all about them. Then, about 2 weeks or so ago, my son and I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (which he hadn't seen and I hadn't seen in years) and Can't Break Away was the theme song.

Got it on my playlist in my phone now.

Yeah, me and Lane touched wangs in the middle of Diagon Alley
Huh, I meant Bob to be the brunt of that joke but now I'm intrigued. Not sure that is what Ollivander had in mind when he opened his wand store, but cool I guess?

I had forgotten all about them. Then, about 2 weeks or so ago, my son and I watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (which he hadn't seen and I hadn't seen in years) and Can't Break Away was the theme song.

Got it on my playlist in my phone now.
Different Big Pig. Tho, they're cool too.

I should've typed it like this....(Big) Pig

Check em' out. Their debut just came out a couple of years ago. Lead singer, is the son of Mario Lalli, who is pretty big in the desert rock scene. (Yawning Man, Fatso Jetson)

Excellent album IMO...

3:40 mark on the first song is tasty af.

Different Big Pig. Tho, they're cool too.

I should've typed it like this....(Big) Pig

Check em' out. Their debut just came out a couple of years ago. Lead singer, is the son of Mario Lalli, who is pretty big in the desert rock scene. (Yawning Man, Fatso Jetson)

Excellent album IMO...

lol

Had no idea there was a Big Pig and a (Big) Pig. Maybe that's why they had to have the parentheses.

I knew a guy who killed a chick and got pretty famous from being on the news.

Does that count?

I knew a guy who killed a chick and got pretty famous from being on the news.

Does that count?
I held a gun on 2 guys aiming their frog gigs at me on my property until they decided guns were more dangerous than frog gigs. Then I told them to keep the frogs and gtfo and stay out. Joke on them, the pond had been shocked less than a week before, frogs no doubt made them sicker than hell.

One of them died in a car crash fleeing from police after robbing my Elks Club. The other died in prison for murdering his wife.

Does that count?

I was at a suite party after a UFC fight a long time ago. Met chuck liddell and Randy Coulture, and some other fighters. Watched some dude tell Dana white he was , and I quote," a fat faced, no neck, half a fag!" right before he got grabbed by about 5 dudes and ushered out through the door, face first. Oh yeah, that night I got on an elevator with that gigantic fucking Tim Silvia dude. The whole elevator sank an inch when he got on. You dont realize how big some of these fucker are until you are standing right next to them.

I have seen so many people in vegas, I dont even remember until their names come up. Once saw Tara Reid, when she was supposed to be in her prime, and in the valet, of the Hard Rock, she was one haggard lookin broad.

I held a gun on 2 guys aiming their frog gigs at me on my property until they decided guns were more dangerous than frog gigs. Then I told them to keep the frogs and gtfo and stay out. Joke on them, the pond had been shocked less than a week before, frogs no doubt made them sicker than hell.

One of them died in a car crash fleeing from police after robbing my Elks Club. The other died in prison for murdering his wife.

Does that count?

No

DAMMIT

Ok then I saw the leader of the Latin Kings one time when I was working at the max security prison. Guard says don't make eye contact with him, he's a bad motherfucker. I'm like I'm free, he's locked up and looks like a little pussy from here, so what?

I know, that doesn't count either.