Celebrities you have met

I went to high school with a guy who was in "Sharknado"
Julia Gulia's husband (Wedding Singer) is from the town I went to school in.

He was too good for public school though.

Tom Osborne
Tommie Frazier
I had a stupid moment with Tommie Frazier once. I was at the AMC in Oakview on like a Tuesday, it was dead. I was waiting in line at the concession stand just looking around as the order in front of me was taking forever, sure enough as I look behind my Frazier is standing there with his kids and apparently I was just staring lol. Frazier looks at me and says 'you're up' lol, once I noticed it was him, I was completely oblivious to the person in front of me.

Other than that....

Brittney Spears - happenstance
Houston Alexander - happenstance
Christopher Titus - went to his show, met him after
Josh Wolf - went to his show, met him after
Chuck Hagel - happenstance

Probably more, but I don't care about celebrity status. Whenever someone has asked 'if you could meet one celeb, who would it be' - I never have an answer. I don't care to meet you because of your popularity.

I knew a guy who killed a chick and got pretty famous from being on the news.

Does that count?

Shame Shame Shame Shame GIF - Shame ShameShameShame Peter - Discover &  Share GIFs

Rode in an elevator for a few floors with Taylor Swift, while i was at work, once.

Didn't know who she was at the time. Or after the other people in elevator said who she was when she got out. That was also the day I became aware of Swiftys(sp).

Jim Gaffigan played the role of dude ahead of me in line at tAlamo gift shop once. Wasn't into small talk. In the fucking slightest.

Ran into Carl Levin at my neighborhood coffee shop one time. He was all about the small talk. Had to be an ego boost for him when he found out he was the only Democrat I'd ever voted for.

Also laughed when I told him the story of the time he was Grand Marshall of tHighland Festival, in Scotland USA and the wind whipped his combover across his dome and down to his other shoulder. Lol. I'm sure he doesn't remember me, but know he remembers that windy Memorial Weekend.

It was like he was being attacked by bees. Hahaha

That owl looking sumbidge was scramblin to not look like an old hippie.

Brian Kelly is as big a cocksucker as you'd assume.

Several occasions with that lil evil leprechaun.

One was enough tbh. He sucks.

Lloyd Carr is cool.

Wayne Fontes is a great time.

Nick Saban is a tolerant, focused, borderline psychopath.

Jim Treschel is an obvious liar. Of the Osteen variety. Not a fan.

Butch Jones is cool.

Jim Leyland thought my ol' lady was my kid. Lol. I have upside down autographs from that chainsmoker, because he was too busy being excited a young lady loved going to baseball games so much. (Also was te photographer of the pic he was signing. Prolly my favorite piece of memorabilia tbh. Whole thing was good times.)

Im six months older btw. And a week.

Jason Werth
Cole Hamels
Ryan Madson
Both our senators before they were senators. Do they count? One of them is the #2 senator now.
Kent Hrbek
John Daly

John Bucyk, Rick Middleton, Bruce Shoebottom, John Peirsson.

Worked a country music festival at the Old Stadium in Foxboro a couple of years before Gillette was built. The day before the show when we went up to the catered lunch on the concourse we sat with our food and Faith Hill and Shania Twain come over and asked if we (my buddy and I) would mind if they sat with us. Both very friendly and gracious.

Rod Brind’amour, Paul Maurice, George McFee, Craig Laughlin, Sylvain Cote

Last edited:
He's from my hometown. I'm probably the only person in town who's never met him. I've only seen him once in town and that was when he was walking out of Boston Pizza.
I was at a hockey tournament for my son up in philly at the time. I Was standing at the glass and i hear “so which one is your son?” I look over and it’s Rod. He was there because his son and team were on next. We chitchatted for about 10 minutes or so about our kids and then he had to go start prepping for their game. Super nice guy.

PJ Brown once accidentally bumped into me while he was heading into the Cheesecake Factory in Cocowalk. I don’t know if that counts as “meeting” him because we didn’t exchange words.

I saw Lane Kiffin at Harry Potter World like 3 years ago and my and Bob Saget shared a glory hole when I was 19.
For real, I just made all this up and have never actually met anybody famous. I've only been to music/comedy shows and seen them there like a normal person.

Lol at all you fags braggin about how many random douchebags were in front of you in line at Whole Foods or something. Lemme know how many 10/10 hookers you've raw dogged and I might be impressed.

Mother Theresa
Colonel Sanders
Pope John Paul ll - not introduced tho
Misc D-1 football coaches
A few Heisman winners
Author Madeleine L'Engle