“CFBU”

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
1. Kill the ncaa. Start a new league, “COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNION.”
2. CFBU organizing 64 member schools into four 16-team divisions.
3. Each division plays a nine-game division schedule.
4. The division schedule is set up into a four-team-pods OR three-permanent-rivals scheme.
5. The two teams in each division with the best intra-div records play in a DCG (divisional championship game) to decide Divisional Champ.
6. 8 or 12-team CFBU playoff.
7. Four Division champions are guaranteed the four top seeds in the CFBU Playoffs.
Remaining playoff slots go to the next top ranked teams decided by the rankings of some (AP/CFP/BCS-type/ or some new CFBU) ranking scheme.
8. Quarterfinals (and play-in round in a 12-team playoff scheme) cannot feature divisional opponents.
OPTIONAL:
9. No more than 3 teams from any division in an 8-team playoff. No more than 4 teams from any division in a 12-team playoff.

Last edited:
64 teams
- 4 x 16 team conferences
- 12 game schedule
- no FCS
- 10 conference games
- 8 x 8 team divisions = 8 division champs
- 8 team playoff
- 4 conference championship games = first round of the playoffs
- remaining 4 seeded - 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3 (this is the only human decision).
- winners play in the CFCG

This is a playoff, not an invitational.

Ohio State wins it all!

You're welcome.

64 teams
- 4 x 16 team conferences
- 12 game schedule
- no FCS
- 10 conference games
- 8 x 8 team divisions = 8 division champs
- 8 team playoff
- 4 conference championship games = first round of the playoffs
- remaining 4 seeded - 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3 (this is the only human decision).
- winners play in the CFCG

This is a playoff, not an invitational.

Ohio State wins it all every season!

You're welcome.

FIFY

How do they select the 64 teams? Obviously the first 40 couple are easy but to get to 64 how do they select that back end?

How do they select the 64 teams? Obviously the first 40 couple are easy but to get to 64 how do they select that back end?
you say: five years from now we will form a new league with the teams that finish in the top 64 of the rankings

teams that finish in the top 64 of the rankings

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

you say: five years from now we will form a new league with the teams that finish in the top 64 of the rankings
While that’d be a fair way to do it, they’ll never leave out certain teams. So that pretty much rules that out.

The great consolidation awaits us.
There's something going on in the background that we are not privy to.
That’s why these coaches are making these crazy moves

1. Kill the ncaa. Start a new league, “COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNION.”
2. CFBU organizing 64 member schools into four 16-team divisions.
3. Each division plays a nine-game division schedule.
4. The division schedule is set up into a four-team-pods OR three-permanent-rivals scheme.
5. The two teams in each division with the best intra-div records play in a DCG (divisional championship game) to decide Divisional Champ.
6. 8 or 12-team CFBU playoff.
7. Four Division champions are guaranteed the four top seeds in the CFBU Playoffs.
Remaining playoff slots go to the next top ranked teams decided by the rankings of some (AP/CFP/BCS-type/ or some new CFBU) ranking scheme.
8. Quarterfinals (and play-in round in a 12-team playoff scheme) cannot feature divisional opponents.
OPTIONAL:
9. No more than 3 teams from any division in an 8-team playoff. No more than 4 teams from any division in a 12-team playoff.
Bump

"NCAA. National Communists Against Athletes." - The Boz

Screenshot_20220104-072853_Chrome~2.jpg

How much they are worth/can afford to spend.
Money is the name of the game now, if ya poor, ya out!
The $ixty four deep pocket conference

LOL. I just realized that Ralphie is another poster who got mad and left. :laugh:
False, truthfully I was going to see if I could go Year without this place. But with so much happening in CFB and my team pretty Much fucked i decided to put in my idea.

But I would never dump you for anyone else sugar.

False, truthfully I was going to see if I could go Year without this place. But with so much happening in CFB and my team pretty Much fucked i decided to put in my idea.

But I would never dump you for anyone else sugar.
welcome back, ralphie

:beer2:

Back