• Reality show contestant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00

Former Las Vegas Raiders player Chandler Jones accused of violating temporary protection order: police​

Julia Romero
Thu, October 5, 2023 at 8:19 PM EDT

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – Las Vegas Metropolitan police released more information following the arrest of former Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Chandler Jones.

According to an arrest report, Jones is accused of violating a temporary protection order on Sept. 28, after visiting the home of a person who had filed the protection order.

Jones is accused of sending the victim messages on Snapchat and then driving to the home.

The victim told police she could see Jones pull up into her driveway from her home camera system. She then accused him of walking around the side of the home and grabbing items such as a recycle bin, pool net, and dog toys before leaving her home, the report said.

She also told police shortly after he left, she started to receive more Snapchat videos from Jones which appeared to show that “[he] was completely nude inside of his own backyard and was burning items that he took from the victim’s backyard,” the arrest report stated.

Jones was placed under arrest for two counts of violation of the protection order, and taken to the Clark County Detention Center.

The Las Vegas Raiders released defensive end Chandler Jones on Saturday, Sept. 30.

Jones is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 4.

At this pace, I don't think Mr. Jones has too much time left.

The dude needs meds

Murdered by McDaniels before he can expose the truth.

If Antonio Brown can whip it out in a middle eastern country, have a multiple day standoff with police outside his home, and all the other crazy shit he is done, then I have faith Chandler can survive this too.

Good luck Mr Jones. Embrace the crazy

grabbing items such as a recycle bin, pool net, and dog toys[he] was…burning items that he took from the victim’s backyard,” the arrest report stated.

Where are all the environmental activists when you really need them?

If Antonio Brown can whip it out in a middle eastern country, have a multiple day standoff with police outside his home, and all the other crazy shit he is done, then I have faith Chandler can survive this too.

Good luck Mr Jones. Embrace the crazy
Yeah but AB’s crazy topped out around a 7 or 8. Jones has been at 11 since the end of training camp.

As soon as this guy spun out and then the Patriots came up, this was me...

GIF by iHeartRadio

As soon as this guy spun out and then the Patriots came up, this was me...

GIF by iHeartRadio

It started out with Mark Davis kidnapped his goddaughter or something. Then it built up to the Patriots