THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Chargers @ Raiders.

Staley and the GM fired.

That had to have been the first time a team got shutout one week and scored over 60 the next week.

Losing 3-0 and then winning 63-21 the next week is wild

Holy shit, I’m glad I didn’t waste my time watching that garbage last night. The chargers just folded. they made O’Connell look like fucking Tom Brady.

Holy shit, I’m glad I didn’t waste my time watching that garbage last night. The chargers just folded. they made O’Connell look like fucking Tom Brady.
With no Herbert or Allen and a banged up Eckler, I thought they might lose bad, but I also would have thought 21 point would have been enough for them to win. Raiders hit the over, even if you did a 6 point teaser by themselves by halftime. That’s a team mailing it in

At what point do we stop it with the "oh they're so good they just get so unlucky and can't close games" and instead realize this is just a bad organization led by a clueless owner and being bad is just who they are?

Also Brandon Staley should've been fired after blowing that tie against the Raiders in 2021.

Pretty obvious then he wasn't the guy.

With no Herbert or Allen and a banged up Eckler, I thought they might lose bad, but I also would have thought 21 point would have been enough for them to win. Raiders hit the over, even if you did a 6 point teaser by themselves by halftime. That’s a team mailing it in
Chargers were doing their best Oprah impression:

You get a turnover

And you get a turnover

And you get a turnover…

Like this is what I mean.

Why is this job alluring? The owner is an idiot, you are the second most popular team in a city that already isn't a big NFL locality, Herbert puts up stats but hasn't won when he has to, they're in cap hell and there just isn't a winning culture there.

That had to have been the first time a team got shutout one week and scored over 60 the next week.

Losing 3-0 and then winning 63-21 the next week is wild

I think when they hit 35 it was the most a team had ever scored after being shut out the previous week.

63 was the most the Raiders ever scored period. As well as the most the chargers had ever given up

Turned it off at halftime. Raiders -3 and Gerald Everett over 30.5 receiving yards were already locks by then.

Good thing I have a bye in the first round of fantasy playoffs with Allen and Jacobs not playing last night

You missed 34 year old, 327 lb (he looks heavier than that) reach 17 mph on his fumble return.

Was a sight to behold