Chris Rock Netflix Special

The special made me think of something I hadn't previously contemplated...

- If Sarah Silverman would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Absolutely not.
- If Seth McFarlane would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Absolutely not.
- If Wanda Sykes would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Absolutely not.
- If Shaquille O'Neal would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Absolutely not.
- If Eddie Murphy would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Absolutely not.
- If Dave Chappelle would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Unlikely.
- If Kevin Hart would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Maybe.
- If Kat Williams would've made that G.I. Jane joke, would Will Smith have done what he did? Probably.

The only scenario that Will Smith walks up to the stage and smacks someone telling that joke, then walks back to his seat and yells "keep my wife's name out'cha mouth!" is if it's a black man much smaller and less famous than he is. Will Smith is definitely a punk bitch!
Weird post.