Christopher Moore

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
one of my favorite humor writers

I started with Lamb: The Gospel According To Jesus's Childhood Friend and just kept going

Some are great, some are meh, but in general, I like his stuff a lot.

The Pocket/Fool series right now is hilarious and highly enjoyable.

I too started with Lamb. At this point, still the funniest book I've ever read. I've only read a few others of his so far though.

I have a long list of books I'm trying to get to, but I think I may have to push Moore up to the top of the list now.

Fool by Moore is probably the funniest book I've ever read. I've never been disappointed by one of his books. I've read most of his stuff twice.

My least favorites are probably the vampire series. They were good, especially the first, but they didn't grab me the same way as his other shit.

Fluke is probably the weirdest book I've ever read, but well worth it! Love Nun is probably the 2nd weirdest ... also worth it.

Gotta alert @Mannyrules and @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) to this thread.

finished listening to The Stupidest Angel yesterday. Quick, Christmasy audiobook...pretty funny, but not his best.

Fool by Moore is probably the funniest book I've ever read. I've never been disappointed by one of his books. I've read most of his stuff twice.

My least favorites are probably the vampire series. They were good, especially the first, but they didn't grab me the same way as his other shit.

Fluke is probably the weirdest book I've ever read, but well worth it! Love Nun is probably the 2nd weirdest ... also worth it.

Gotta alert @Mannyrules and @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) to this thread.
Fluke was weird..but I enjoyed it.

Read all but his latest. Shakespeare for Squirrels? OR something like that.

Sacre Bleu I never quite got right into.

But any book with the Fool is top drawer.

And this thread made me go check my library and I'm next in line for Shakespeare is for Squirrels.

Reactions: ill
Not sure I read Sacre Bleu.

Maybe 2021

needed an audiobook to listen to while walking the dog and landed on Tim Dorsey.

he's not as ridiculous as Moore, but so far it's a pretty entertaining listen...maybe more Carl Hiaison than Christopher Moore.

needed an audiobook to listen to while walking the dog and landed on Tim Dorsey.

he's not as ridiculous as Moore, but so far it's a pretty entertaining listen...maybe more Carl Hiaison than Christopher Moore.

I've read them all.

Serge and Coleman crack me up.

And definitely more Hiaasen than Moore.

My favourite type of book.

I've read them all.

Serge and Coleman crack me up.

And definitely more Hiaasen than Moore.

My favourite type of book.
I'm not sure I am going to get through all 15 of them, but it really is a stupid, don't have to think much, story.

and I love me some Hiaasen. Very entertaining and makes me want to go to the Keys.

Not sure Dorsey is selling Tampa for me in this one

I'm not sure I am going to get through all 15 of them, but it really is a stupid, don't have to think much, story.

and I love me some Hiaasen. Very entertaining and makes me want to go to the Keys.

Not sure Dorsey is selling Tampa for me in this one

Loved every second of the reads.

follow up to Noir, which wasn't one of my favorites

1644228809332.png