College basketball needs to learn from college football's mistakes

They need to commit to bubble-conferences that lead to the 2021 NCAA Tournament also being played in a bubble.

Opinions?
We need a vaccine without question. But everything hinges on NCAA football. If they can somehow manage the infections and get thru a season then basketball will make that first hurdle with having football succeed. But yes, a bubble situation would work best as the NBA and NHL have proven.

We need a vaccine without question. But everything hinges on NCAA football. If they can somehow manage the infections and get thru a season then basketball will make that first hurdle with having football succeed. But yes, a bubble situation would work best as the NBA and NHL have proven.
Good to see you, Douggie! :beer2:

They have time to get this right. That's a big luxury so I hope they don't blow it.

I'm not going another year without March Madness.

Not happening.

Good to see you, Douggie! :beer2:

They have time to get this right. That's a big luxury so I hope they don't blow it.

I know right? I'm still in withdraws with not having last season's tourney. That's the one thing I give a shit about watching.

I'm not going another year without March Madness.

Not happening.

auburn tigers no GIF by NCAA March Madness

I know right? I'm still in withdraws with not having last season's tourney. That's the one thing I give a shit about watching.
If you're in withdrawals, you're further along than I.
I'm still in denial.

The NCAA gets vast majority of their money from the basketball tournament and I’m shocked the haven’t filed bankruptcy or had massive layoffs as it is. So no way they can afford it again or the NCAA will fold.

So I guess there is a bright spot.

We need to invite as many of the guys that were on the bd as possible because it was a pretty small group to begin with.
i just invited him

hopefully he makes his way over

We better have a season because Alabama looks to be damn good this year and it would be the most Alabama basketball thing ever for them to finally be good and the season be cancelled :gaah:

In guessing we see bubbles for ooc tourneys as well ( maybe multiple tourneys per team so everyone can get 6 or so games in )