Cooking shows

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Watching Padma Lakshmi's show on Hulu and it's pretty good. Obviously trying to get into the travel food show scene, but it's not quite Bourdain.

She's a babe too.

5e6fec84235c18258c39c539

Watching Padma Lakshmi's show on Hulu and it's pretty good. Obviously trying to get into the travel food show scene, but it's not quite Bourdain.

She's a babe too.

5e6fec84235c18258c39c539
Women should do cooking shows topless.
I refuse to watch until then.

Women should do cooking shows topless.
I refuse to watch until then.

You're a dumbass.

You ever fry bacon without a shirt on? Get back to me after your blisters heal, mawfk.

You're a dumbass.

You ever fry bacon without a shirt on? Get back to me after your blisters heal, mawfk.
She could make me bacon in the oven.

Chef Show for the win.

You're a dumbass.

I'm far more considerate.

I'd only ask you to make ice cream topless.

I've always liked Masterchef

It's a good show to have on in the back.

And Feiri is a really good dude.

I'm glad to see you have changed your tune on Fieri after years of shitting on him.

I always avoided him, but I enjoy Beat Bobby Flay now that they have started putting them in syndication and running them back to back.

I'm glad to see you have changed your tune on Fieri after years of shitting on him.
Fieri is a douche, but he's a funny douche and highly entertaining. DDD and GGG both are good watches.

Carnival Eats is a good show also.

Fieri is a douche, but he's a funny douche and highly entertaining. DDD and GGG both are good watches.
he's a good dude who does good stuff for the community and I like that.

his character on his show is still a douche

She's a babe too.

5e6fec84235c18258c39c539
ugh I didn't realize I had picked such a bad pic of her for this post.

here we will go with the one that everything posts for Tulsi Gabbard

1601569971819.png