Cool shit you find on YouTube

Tom Scholz ended up recording the entire album in his basement. He sent all the band members to L.A. to "record" in a pro studio, but Scholz remained in Boston and did the entire album at home.

I've watched a few of his videos. That guy is hilarious (and a really good bassist). The one where he pays people on Fiverr to come up with an epic bass line was pretty good, too.
Yeah. I think he has a couple of those, the one I saw was good. I started following him pretty early on. His playing has always been top notch, but he really evolved with the whole YouTube personality thing.

his videos are more pathetic and full of loneliness and Failure.

Yeah, for sure.

What's sadder is that he actually thinks the people he cronies up to in the PF are his friends. Pro-tip, @AlaskaGuy -- nobody in the PF would want anything to do with your scummy ass IRL, especially anyone with teenage children. Sure, they might hand you your much desired "likes" (lmfao) because you agree with their shitty political opinions, but after that, they'd likely shoot your worthless ass dead if they ever met you IRL.

"die" hahaha, you flailing fool.