COVID-19 COVID-19 is a Heart Virus, Not Respiratory Virus

I've heard too many stories from too many people who have had extremely shitting experiences and are still having shitty, lasting effects. I will admit that at the beginning, I wasn't really too concerned about it. I now take this virus very seriously.

I have had low energy this summer. And seem to have a "brain fog" commonly associated with post COVID symptoms. Not good. Gates really fucked us with this hybrid.

The NIAID just gave BCRX another 44 million this morning to develop their antiviral. We should have had an antiviral a decade ago...like taking an antibiotic when infected. Our medical system is so blatantly rife with corruption, the easy stuff we really need is always way too late.

Holy crap that’s a great article.
This theory is very intriguing in how it came to be (macro analysis) how many seemingly random symptoms it points to, and the potential for already available drugs to treat it.

And it’s peer reviewed!!
My favorite part is take Vitamin D.

For me it’s beyond the silliness. I take a daily med that leaches Vitamin D. So I’m in FL and get enough sun, but still deficient.

So I’ve kept that habit up through this for sure. Even suggested it to the Mrs. She read up and takes it daily now too.

Between there being medical consensus on it helping CV severity (I’m not sure I would say itll save your life) and there not being a real downside to taking it....why not?

For me it’s beyond the silliness. I take a daily med that leaches Vitamin D. So I’m in FL and get enough sun, but still deficient.

So I’ve kept that habit up through this for sure. Even suggested it to the Mrs. She read up and takes it daily now too.

Between there being medical consensus on it helping CV severity (I’m not sure I would say itll save your life) and there not being a real downside to taking it....why not?

Your money, your sense if safety. I drink milk and get outside a lot.

It's all very interesting. The same company that makes the antiviral I mentioned above also makes the leading drug for bradykinin. (which causes low blood pressure and gross swelling) The company has been working with Fauci for years and his NIAID has paid for most of the studies lately. The drug, Berotrlstat, is will be finally approved and for sale in December.

“We are sharply focused on building out a very experienced commercial team and executing our commercial plan, so we are ready to go fast when we get approval,” he said.

HAE patients produce too much of an inflammatory molecule called bradykinin, causing blood vessels to dilate and leading to episodes of swelling and pain.

Berotralstat is an oral inhibitor of plasma kallikrein, a precursor of bradykinin, and is expected to treat or prevent angioedema attacks by lowering the amount of bradykinin in people with HAE.

But the stock sits there like nothing is happening. It's surreal. I'm not sure WTF is going on. Either nobody seems to get it and it'll jump 10 fold one day...or I don't know shit. Either you pal Juice juice told you about a 10-banger, or he totally trippin.

Last edited:
Make sure you got heart son!

lets go yes GIF by Red Bull

Your money, your sense if safety. I drink milk and get outside a lot.
and i would bet you money any doctor in the last decade would tell you it still isnt enough....they have been on a vitamin d push for years