Cowboy's can't sell out Jerry World for an eagles game?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,625.00
As much as I like shitting on the Cowboys, AT&T Stadium has multiple seating configurations. It's normally at 80,000 for football, and can be expanded to over 100,000 for things like the Super Bowl. So they had more than 13,000 over normal capacity for a game.

As much as I like shitting on the Cowboys, AT&T Stadium has multiple seating configurations. It's normally at 80,000 for football, and can be expanded to over 100,000 for things like the Super Bowl. So they had more than 13,000 over normal capacity for a game.
In all fairness, the last time that stadium hosted a Super Bowl, the NFL got sued (to a settlement) b/c a lot of that "extra" seating, for which they sold tickets, didn't exist, were deemed unsafe, had obstructed views, or the seat got "moved" to a lesser location.

It's amazing how many people are willing to pay $75 to park their car and $20 for a shitty cup of bad beer.
Lambeau is situated within relatively safe residential areas. You can park in front of local residences for free and walk to the stadium. When you get there, the parking lots are loaded with tailgaters who will probably hand you a free beer before you get into the stadium.

Night games there suck. People got stuff to do the next day

Lambeau is situated within relatively safe residential areas. You can park in front of local residences for free and walk to the stadium. When you get there, the parking lots are loaded with tailgaters who will probably hand you a free beer before you get into the stadium.

I miss the old orange bowl where you were lucky if you didn’t get shot at while walking back to your car

I miss the old orange bowl where you were lucky if you didn’t get shot at while walking back to your car
The only thing to be cautious about outside Lambeau is drunk belligerent "away" fans. And actually, I remember reading a report somewhere a while back that Cowboys and Eagles fans have a higher arrest rate at Lambeau than Lions, Vikings and Bears fans.

I like that!

The only thing to be cautious about outside Lambeau is drunk belligerent "away" fans.
I've never ever understood going into somebody else's house and getting drunk and belligerent. If you choose to do that, just know that eventually shit is going to get sorted out.

You're on their turf. Be nice and smile a lot or don't go.

What's so hard about that?

I've never ever understood going into somebody else's house and getting drunk and belligerent. If you choose to do that, just know that eventually shit is going to get sorted out.

Overall I agree.

Except for once in Houston at a rockets game. This was 2013 or so. We were down close to the floor and this one guy was just too cocky. Finally I came out and said, “you see those 2 banners up there? Your finals champs? Only reason you have those is cuz someone was playing baseball.”

Went over a bit harsh. But he took it, we BSd for awhile, laughed and had some beers.

He knew he was caught speeding

I didnt click on the link.
In short. Why was this an arrestable offense?

It's amazing how many people are willing to pay $75 to park their car and $20 for a shitty cup of bad beer.
And then to stand in the "party zone" which means you can stand and watch the Jumbotron

Every fight I’ve ever seen at a game has been drunk Lion fan Vs drunk Lion fan.

And it’s always the optimistic dildo that swings first on the guy who realizes the team sucks.

Can't be a poor if you want to attend an America's Team game at home. Gotta have fat stacks.