Cubs vs Brew

I was wondering which hollow pathetic excuse you were going to use to justify the Braves losing to the Padres 0-1 but the condemn the Brewers for losing 0-1 to the Cubs. Thanks! :thumb:
Braves don’t start playing until June. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember

Such a long time it is, too.

A loss in April counts as much as a loss in August.
Technically true, but they matter more when the pressure is on and there’s less time to make up for bad losses. Biggest worry I have with the Braves this year is that they coast into the bye and then aren’t ready for the NLDS having not played meaningful games in so long

Technically true, but they matter more when the pressure is on and there’s less time to make up for bad losses. Biggest worry I have with the Braves this year is that they coast into the bye and then aren’t ready for the NLDS having not played meaningful games in so long

I always want to see an all-out effort to win every game. It infuriates me when I look at the bench and see 4 or 5 starters given the day off at the same time.

I always want to see an all-out effort to win every game. It infuriates me when I look at the bench and see 4 or 5 starters given the day off at the same time.
Other than the left field platoon, and catcher, Braves pretty well trot out the same lineup every day as long as everyone is healthy. Now, they’ve punted some games pitching 28 year old non prospects getting their first MLB action, but the lineup is gonna give us a shot in pretty well any game

Another great start by Kyle Hendricks.....goes for nothing.......but the Cubs pull out 2 of 3 thanks to a deflected grounder by the pitcher......

Now its a dbl header on Friday vs a team in the wc hunt the Reds......

Mil plays Philly this weekend.......one is taking atleast 2 of 3......

Fun time for us Cub fans when I was certain we were written off at the all-star break.......

Its gonna be a fun Sept........

2 down. Three to go