Darth Bane Star Wars

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 4,300.00
Excited to see this. A Darth Bane movie or at least appearance in future movie is in the works. The Darth Bane triogly is the best 3 book series in the Star Wars saga I've ever read.

Excited to see this. A Darth Bane movie or at least appearance in future movie is in the works. The Darth Bane triogly is the best 3 book series in the Star Wars saga I've ever read.
Based on your post I went and read the synopsis of the Trilogy on WIKI and there is no way they can do a direct adaptation of that book series because it's all about Sith Lords and evil deads. Star Wars at it's core is space opera where the good guys win and child friendly so that it can sell a shit ton of toys.

Darth Bane might be the villain they have chosen and that could be interesting but he is going to get his ass kicked by the Jedi in some form or fashion and the hero is probably going to be some transgender person of color.

I thought Tom Hardy did fine as Bane before. Why recast?

Based on your post I went and read the synopsis of the Trilogy on WIKI and there is no way they can do a direct adaptation of that book series because it's all about Sith Lords and evil deads. Star Wars at it's core is space opera where the good guys win and child friendly so that it can sell a shit ton of toys.

Darth Bane might be the villain they have chosen and that could be interesting but he is going to get his ass kicked by the Jedi in some form or fashion and the hero is probably going to be some transgender person of color.
Hope not.

Bane kills a lot of Jedi.

In book 1 he single handedly kills 1000s of Sith Lords and Jedi masters at the same time with a thought bomb.

In book 2 Him and his apprentice take on 3 jedi masters and 2 apprentices at the same time and fuck them up.

Book 3 he is killed only by his apprentice.

If they do a story about him the best adaptation would be book one as he is sorta like the hero because he learns the ways of the dark side but sees their methods as flawed and plots to destroy them, the jedi killed are just collateral damage of his thought bomb however imo book 2 is the best of the series and yeah he is one evil fuck in that one.