DC rumors swirling... Jim Leonhard to spurn USC for tOSU and USC will go get Tony White

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,740.00
Zack Snyder Army Of The Dead GIF by NETFLIX

thought the UGA DB coach got the Duke gig?

*NVM thinking of syracuse
FWIW, that was a great hire by Syracuse. He may be the type of guy they need. NW guy with ties to Rutgers and other NY and NJ sports. Great recruiter. He would have been well served to spend a couple more years under Kirby to learn the system, but you don't turn down that type of money and opportunity. He's young and will relate to the kids. Syracuse is a tough place to coach and win ... Fran may be able to do as well as you can there.

FWIW, that was a great hire by Syracuse. He may be the type of guy they need. NW guy with ties to Rutgers and other NY and NJ sports. Great recruiter. He would have been well served to spend a couple more years under Kirby to learn the system, but you don't turn down that type of money and opportunity. He's young and will relate to the kids. Syracuse is a tough place to coach and win ... Fran may be able to do as well as you can there.
word is that he might hire Elijah Robinson for his DC.. Elko is bringing Santucci to be his DC

You mean Northeast guy?

word is that he might hire Elijah Robinson for his DC.. Elko is bringing Santucci to be his DC

weird 2 days ago elko said they are opening the checkbook for robinson..

if tony white goes... elijah is in play in lincoln i would assume with his ties to Rhule

I thought Tony White was dead? We’re talking about the Polk Salad Annie guy right?

weird 2 days ago elko said they are opening the checkbook for robinson..

if tony white goes... elijah is in play in lincoln i would assume with his ties to Rhule
it's not about the money.. it's the position.. I think they want to make him co-DC or co-HC