Dear Orlando Magic

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
I haven't followed the NBA at all this season, don't care really, but I just so happened to browse through ESPN and saw the Magic's record is pitiful. How they have fallen. But I feel this is a franchise that needs to go back to it's original roots. They currently have some of the worst uniforms in the league, it's just bad. Please go back to your Penny Hardaway/Shaq era uniforms. I say the Magic need Hardaway era uniforms and they can go back to there somewhat recent logo.

View attachment 57556

1642783033069.png

I mean it's pretty simple, go back to this.

shaquille isn't walking through that door anytime soon . . .

This isn’t news. They’ve been relatively atrocious for quite a while now. I don’t think they’ve done horrid with picks either. Not great, but not horrid. It’s just hard to tell as no one could stay healthy.

They started all this bringing in a GM from Orlando’s minor league hockey team. That went well.

I don’t know what starts to fix things at this point. And, frankly, I haven’t paid a moments attention since they traded Vucevic.

Since I have no clue what would work I would be all for the old pinstripes with the current logo. Over the last few years they have worn a ghastly orange alternate that just needs to be burned at a stake as fast as possible.

I think they got some good young talent, maybe it's coaching that needs to be fixed, but didn't they just do a coaching change? But if you're going to be bad, at least give the fans something to look at and provide that nostalgia feeling of winning.