Delonte West in rehab; doing well

I'm hoping West gets the help he needs

That guy is very fortunate to be alive. I wonder why the Boston Celtics didn't try to help him?

Because Ainge wasn't looking for a homeless man in Dallas?

This is what happens when you bang Lebrons mom

The Boston Celtics have a long record of mistreating their players. I guess this one is more a sin of omission?
I'll send Ainge an email informing him that he should put detectives on the trail of his former players just in case they need help.
Some people can't handle millions of dollars.
I can. So any nba players wanting me to handle their money, just get with me. I'll make sure you don't starve.

I'll send Ainge an email informing him that he should put detectives on the trail of his former players just in case they need help.
Some people can't handle millions of dollars.
I can. So any nba players wanting me to handle their money, just get with me. I'll make sure you don't starve.
You don't have to do all that.

Just ask Danny Ainge whether he's proud of how they've treated ex-players.

You don't have to do all that.

Just ask Danny Ainge whether he's proud of how they've treated ex-players.
This confuses me. I've had several employees in my time. Some are still my friends. Some got fired and hate me. Some just did their jobs and I gave them good references when asked.

They all got paid for what they did. Some got more (because they were worth more and I knew how to hide their bonuses from the union) and some got just union scale which was quite high.

I didn't know until I read this thread that I was responsible for their lives after they didn't work for me anymore. This has truly been an epiphany for me.

And by the way there are people in bad spots all over, lots without the head start the idiot you refer to had, so as far as I'm concerned he can go fuck himself. He made bad decisions and was paying for them. Now Cuban is sucking his dick, since Cuban is a lib and can draw publicity for it.

This confuses me. I've had several employees in my time. Some are still my friends. Some got fired and hate me. Some just did their jobs and I gave them good references when asked.

They all got paid for what they did. Some got more (because they were worth more and I knew how to hide their bonuses from the union) and some got just union scale which was quite high.

I didn't know until I read this thread that I was responsible for their lives after they didn't work for me anymore. This has truly been an epiphany for me.

And by the way there are people in bad spots all over, lots without the head start the idiot you refer to had, so as far as I'm concerned he can go fuck himself. He made bad decisions and was paying for them. Now Cuban is sucking his dick, since Cuban is a lib and can draw publicity for it.
Absolutely Cuban is gloryhounding this. "Ladies and gentlement, may I present Delonte West." barf

The first part I don't understand. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Boston Celtics mistreating people. It's a reputation they've had for a long time, probably going all the way back to Red and the racist, toxic culture he fostered?

Absolutely Cuban is gloryhounding this. "Ladies and gentlement, may I present Delonte West." barf

The first part I don't understand. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Boston Celtics mistreating people. It's a reputation they've had for a long time, probably going all the way back to Red and the racist, toxic culture he fostered?
Wasn't Red the first to draft a black player?

To be fair he played for the mavs last

This isn't the first time he's been found on the streets like this. It has been going on with him for awhile. Former teammates have tried to help him in the past.

Hopefully, he stays with the program this time.

Good on Mark Cuban for stepping up.

It's a reputation they've had for a long time, probably going all the way back to Red and the racist, toxic culture he fostered?
Careful, you're going to hurt yourself if you pull all of that out of your ass at the same time.

Wasn't Red the first to draft a black player?
First all black starting five, first black head coach etc. Man, Red really hated them colored fellas, huh?

Careful, you're going to hurt yourself if you pull all of that out of your ass at the same time.
I'll admit, I'm sensitive to it. The Titans mistreated so many players I was ready to walk away from the team. The Patriots are known for treating players well. The Celtics are not. It's out there, man.