TV Series Dexter

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,500.00
You know, for someone that has a method all figured out and a Code personally worked out by Harry, Dexter sure does make some stupid fucking mistakes.

And forget it, I'm not stopping after season 4, I gotta push through.

You after you get to the end of the series.
5FB2E862-4FD1-406E-BA8C-2ACF19E12DB1.gif

If they were going to do it anyway they could have at least given us a scene where he’s in a diner or something and someone asks what he does and he explains it the most dexter way possible. “I’m a..lumberjack. Cut town trees.” In that weird matter of fact tone while he points with all the fingers on both hands and smirks.

I made it almost through season 2 way back when. I was going to plow through it again when it was done but heard so much of how it went off the tracks later in the series and just decided to save the time.

What I had watched of the first two seasons was very very good.

Great show.

The last season and the ending was "Lost bad."

Smart move.
If it has a compelling story line, and I think it will, it gets extended further.

Sounds like an absolutely awful idea.

I am really stoked about this. Absolutely would kill to see this continue on.

Reactions: Me
Same "Misunderstood" teaser, on YouTube:

Reactions: Me
Sneak peek trailer:

Sharpening Michael C Hall GIF by Showtime

so, i finally got around to watching the first episode of the new season. was going well and then... is the cliffhanger of the first episode he finally kills a dude for the first time in years but didn't kill him? get the fuck out of here with that weak shit.

New season is really good. Looking forward to the finale. :couch2: