DFS

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 28,020.00
Ok, with football coming up I’m tightening out my DFS analysis and projecting. At the same time I’ve wound down NBA (playoffs are rough to pick a good lineup, even if logic would say otherwise) and enjoying MLB.

Anyone else play DFS on a regular basis? Anyone as crazy as me and make projections and analysis to see how well you can do?

Ok, with football coming up I’m tightening out my DFS analysis and projecting. At the same time I’ve wound down NBA (playoffs are rough to pick a good lineup, even if logic would say otherwise) and enjoying MLB.

Anyone else play DFS on a regular basis? Anyone as crazy as me and make projections and analysis to see how well you can do?

I don't bet enough money to work on projections and stuff but I do play quite a bit...more entertainment

I don't bet enough money to work on projections and stuff but I do play quite a bit...more entertainment
Oh I really don’t bet much. Once in a while I slide a buck or two when I’m feeling cocky (usually get humbled and reminded my system still needs work). Or I put something under a buck on a large tournament in case this roster really pops.

Mostly I pick free games on FD and track results to work on the system. I don’t see it getting big enough to really be worth putting money into....but this is entertainment to me too.