Did Martin Luther King have it all wrong?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
He wanted his kids judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character.

I guess this wouldn't be the best place to take about what kind of a man he really was, just the things he publicly called for, right?

It's really hard for me to hear MLK and Nelson Mandela glorified when I've read about the kind of people they were.

Guess I'll stay out of it.

I don't know but if you get lost in an urban area and find yourself on MLK drive....

hide GIF

The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. :LOL: became a celebrity figurehead. Like nearly every celebrity, he became a real POS. The two guys who actually framed and wrote the Dream speech have been forgotten in time. They wrote most of his other great shit, too.

Clarence Jones and Stanley Levinson, a lawyer and biz guy, were the brains behind what was a great speech and the great way of moving away from the tired racial bullshit we see today. However, their message didn't serve the race-baiters.

There's no contradiction between worshipping God while talking holy stuff and banging as much hot pussy as you can.
There is a contradiction between being a Reverend and being promiscuous. Please show me anyone that doesn’t contradict themselves.

He had it exactly right. MLK was a flawed human, just like everyone else on the planet. Including me.
Yep, so no need to worship the guy.

shall we start a thread on Nelson Mandela? He’ll make MLK look like a saint! “Humanitarian!”

Yep, so no need to worship the guy.

shall we start a thread on Nelson Mandela? He’ll make MLK look like a saint! “Humanitarian!”

Donald Trump will make Mandela look like an awkward junior high boy at his first dance.

How many people has Donald Trump murdered in cold blood?

Sure, let's go there. How about 170,000 dead Americans due to an alleged "hoax virus" that Trump never took seriously and never mobilized the emergency management apparatus of the fucking goddamn USA to coordinate and combat?

How about he death toll on the premature reopenings in the red states? Count the dead since.

How about the reckless push to reopen schools? Count the soon to be dead since.

Sure, let's go there. How about 170,000 dead Americans due to an alleged "hoax virus" that Trump never took seriously and never mobilized the emergency management apparatus of the fucking goddamn USA to coordinate and combat?

How about he death toll on the premature reopenings in the red states? Count the dead since.

How about the reckless push to reopen schools? Count the soon to be dead since.
Oh, okay. Nevermind.