DIY Mice Infestation?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
Just a couple of days ago I spotted a mouse in my kitchen and bought a variety of traps. He was captured the following morning, but in my room I spotted one at dusk, and I unearthed what looked like the beginning of a nest (dirt, torn paper) and one scurried off. I believe there’s another one as I heard them climbing into something (my dresser) or a wall outlet next to the dresser looks protruded at the bottom.

Other than the obvious tactics of placing traps, is there any other suggestions? Anyone else ever dealt with this and eradicated them without getting pest control involved? What even would pest control do?

You need to move immediately. This is a mouse recon force and if you stay they will take you out with plague.

9ddb0172c723b23edaf667cdeecf30f6.gif

Get ya a mouser.

Or Irish Springs bar soap deters em'.

I believe @ill believes in catching the mouse and then painting it's tail.

Confirm ill?

I believe @ill believes in catching the mouse and then painting it's tail.

Confirm ill?
never did it, but I considered it to determine if I was catching the same mouse over and over in my non-kill trap.

instead I just went to the kill trap.

problem solved.

I ain't got no mice, because I gots one of these vermin grinders:

1598977685739.png ...and he's vicious.

or just a child of the 90's who gets your reference.
haha...it wasn't a reference. I was just referring to a cat. I had to google search your image to discover yer nerdness.:biggrin:

haha...it wasn't a reference. I was just referring to a cat. I had to google search your image to discover yer nerdness.:biggrin:
oh so you weren't referring to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Mice are easy. A combination of snap traps and poison should get rid of them from your house. But they'll be back if you can't figure out where they got in from the exterior and seal it.

Mice are easy. A combination of snap traps and poison should get rid of them from your house. But they'll be back if you can't figure out where they got in from the exterior and seal it.
I don't think I would do poison in the house as they could go find a place to die and then you have to find the stench.

Just a couple of days ago I spotted a mouse in my kitchen and bought a variety of traps. He was captured the following morning, but in my room I spotted one at dusk, and I unearthed what looked like the beginning of a nest (dirt, torn paper) and one scurried off. I believe there’s another one as I heard them climbing into something (my dresser) or a wall outlet next to the dresser looks protruded at the bottom.

Other than the obvious tactics of placing traps, is there any other suggestions? Anyone else ever dealt with this and eradicated them without getting pest control involved? What even would pest control do?
Get yourself one of these

KeyScarceIrishdraughthorse-small.gif

Step 1. Hire 'Lizbeth
Step 2. Tell her to Choot 'Em

First step.
Clean up your house.

I don't think I would do poison in the house as they could go find a place to die and then you have to find the stench.
Mouse is a small thing that decomposes quickly enough that there won't be much of a smell. If he's inside your wall or crawlspaces, then it's a minor inconvenience, at worst, compared to the little bastards exploding all over your house.

oh so you weren't referring to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
lulz...newp

I was taking acid and fucking beches in the 90s. :biggrin: