Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Answer the damn question!

FT_19.09.25_NonBookReaders_Who-has-not-read-book-12-months.png

I read because it relaxes me and I find it enjoyable, so yeah, I read for fun.

Every one of these confirm my expectations... right or wrong.

I have been a reading addict since I first learned to read. I now read with my phone handy so I can google vocabulary and or ideas.

I'm guessing the only people who are going to vote on this are the people who even know there's a books forum...so I don't expect many no votes.

Do you read for fun? What a stupid question....

No, I get paid to read Moron!

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I don't read for fun, I read for torment and torture.

Honestly, there's a grain of truth in that. Reading for me has always been an extremely difficult task. Don't get me wrong, I do love reading. The fact of the matter though is that because of the way me brain is wired, it's extremely difficult to read at a pace that non-atypical people take for granted.

Everything I read, is for the articles.

Ordered Ready Player One about a month ago and gonna take a break from ASOIAF to read it. Excited that nearly everyone has good reviews for it.

Lonesome Dove is long as fuck but was the only school-assigned reading material that I carried around everywhere with me and read any amount I could even if I had very little time. Favorite book by far.

Two others that I found really hard to put down and were great reads IMO: The Basketball Diaries and DaVinci Code. Hate that both the movies adaptations sucked

Ordered Ready Player One about a month ago and gonna take a break from ASOIAF to read it. Excited that nearly everyone has good reviews for it.

Lonesome Dove is long as fuck but was the only school-assigned reading material that I carried around everywhere with me and read any amount I could even if I had very little time. Favorite book by far.

Two others that I found really hard to put down and were great reads IMO: The Basketball Diaries and DaVinci Code. Hate that both the movies adaptations sucked
Ready Player Two comes out in November.

Yes.

I read about 2 books a week, usually two at a time, one fiction and a non-fiction.