Does God need a proof?

Then I'm arrogant.

I would say the same to people who think the creator needed no creator.

At least show me evidence of a creator. At least something.

Yeah, people don't get to pencil in, "god", simply because the beginning of everything hasn't yet been discovered by science. God of the gaps arguments en sech.

Dunno if God exists, but I do believe that there is a higher design. This is proven through Science & how the circle of life connects everything. Everything has a reason for being on this planet. (not sure what a mosquito or a fly is here for, but sure there is a reason) Now with the way a lot of people are raised, I believe for lack of a better word, they use the word GOD to explain it. it would either be that or an infinite # of coincidences, (luck) which I cannot believe for us to be here on this planet.
Now if you ask me is their some great entity out there answering your prayers. Then my answer would be a definite NO!

No. It's generally acknowledged there is no scientific proof for a god. Doesn't mean you can't have a faith, but do understand it is faith and not based in the scientific method. I myself am nominally Catholic.

No. It's generally acknowledged there is no scientific proof for a god. Doesn't mean you can't have a faith, but do understand it is faith and not based in the scientific method. I myself am nominally Catholic.

you're just a cat