Does God need a proof?

When you are talking about God, you probably want him restricted to the Physical or Classical Universe . I do no restrict God to these borders. It is quite possible to sense the existence of good we would have to have better developed senses or new senses. You are restricting things.

No, your are extrapolating.

I'll remain in the physical universe.

When you are talking about God, you probably want him restricted to the Physical or Classical Universe . I do no restrict God to these borders. It is quite possible to sense the existence of good we would have to have better developed senses or new senses. You are restricting things.

As an example, in the bible no where does it mention the four know forces Gravitational, Electromagnetic, The Strong Force and The Weak Force. We now know about these things and are able to see more.

I have read a few articles written by physicists that believe in the existence of God and believes as you do.

Yeah, but I kinda want you to make me a gumbo.
He probably puts peaches in his gumbo now....

Angry Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

That is why you have to apply logic ... Newton's Third Law of Motion - For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Many who are smarter than me, believe in the Big Bang Theory. I am comfortable with that explanation. The question know becomes how or who started the Big Bang? My answer is God. God because it is both easy and logical. Everyone has different logic and I respect their as I am comfortable with mine.
That seems Holmesian. Eliminate the impossible until whatever is left must be true. What if all options are impossible?