Earth heats up do to less emissions?

love when Juice chimes in and doesn't tell you where he got his BS graphs.

so on the up and up.
I don’t know the source, but I don’t hate this data. If you are looking to bend any issue into a political narrative you can do it with data (“give me a story and I’ll give you the data”).

On one hand climate has always had variance and variances we have seen the last few decades do not stand out on a chart like this as much as climate change advocates want their narrative to show.

But, a chart like this also discounts aspects of climate that have been different lately. Severity of individual systems, differences in being able to forecast severity and course of systems.

As with anything there are three stories and the third one in the middle is closest to the truth. Data like this can be used to support all three stories.

I don’t know the source, but I don’t hate this data. If you are looking to bend any issue into a political narrative you can do it with data (“give me a story and I’ll give you the data”).

On one hand climate has always had variance and variances we have seen the last few decades do not stand out on a chart like this as much as climate change advocates want their narrative to show.

But, a chart like this also discounts aspects of climate that have been different lately. Severity of individual systems, differences in being able to forecast severity and course of systems.

As with anything there are three stories and the third one in the middle is closest to the truth. Data like this can be used to support all three stories.
but all he does is drop data from 2016 with no reference or context.

it could be completely fabricated for all we know

but all he does is drop data from 2016 with no reference or context.

it could be completely fabricated for all we know
No disagreement there. I take all data without sound sourcing with a grain of salt. I’m working off the presumption that it is solid, vetted data.

Even if it is it can be data used by both sides of an issue. Even solid data can be interpreted so differently to support a strong held belief.

And until all people can honestly take data at face value, and without bending it to personal belief, data can’t be the end all be all, unfortunately.

I’m not disagreeing with you at all. I’m just “data-geeking” put this morning.

No disagreement there. I take all data without sound sourcing with a grain of salt. I’m working off the presumption that it is solid, vetted data.

Even if it is it can be data used by both sides of an issue. Even solid data can be interpreted so differently to support a strong held belief.

And until all people can honestly take data at face value, and without bending it to personal belief, data can’t be the end all be all, unfortunately.

I’m not disagreeing with you at all. I’m just “data-geeking” put this morning.
when it comes from Juice, I just roll my eyes because he is just an extremely disingenuous poster.

everything he posts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Me