ESPN’s Kellerman: SEC Football Fans ‘Susceptible to Low-Quality Information,’ ‘Very Easy to Propagandize’

It's a dumb take.. southern states are really passionate about football, doesn't make them dumb or ignorant. Max is just throwing politics as gasoline. He needs something to talk about. I honestly haven't watched a FT,Skip, High Noon show since the pandemic started.. am better off without those shows too. Rather listen to First Team, Full Ride and even Mark Packer on Sirius XM.

I wouldn’t suggest coming into my den during a game without pads on. At bare minimum have a helmet on.

Just saying.
Keep your sex life out of the forums.

Shhh, you aren’t allowed to say that because of his brother.
His brother was a baseball writer/reporter when he was murdered by mad man who happened to be a boxer.

That has nothing to do with Max being a shit boxing reporter these days.. but in his defense, boxing like everything else is divided by networks and promotional lines. When he was on FNF, he called it like he saw it since they bought fights from every promotional co out there at the time.

When he moved on over to HBO, he wasn't bad. However once the HBO/Golden Boy split happened, he began pumping up fighters from the HBO side and down playing fighters who were with Golden Boy/SHowtime.

It stayed like this til HBO closed shop and he continued on his shit slide with ESPN since they are in bed with Top Rank.

Each side thinks the other side is supported by "low information voters".

Each side is correct.

I will say this: The attitude Kellerman displays is exactly why Trump won, and the left has never figured it out.

His brother was a baseball writer/reporter when he was murdered by mad man who happened to be a boxer.

That has nothing to do with Max being a shit boxing reporter these days.. but in his defense, boxing like everything else is divided by networks and promotional lines. When he was on FNF, he called it like he saw it since they bought fights from every promotional co out there at the time.

When he moved on over to HBO, he wasn't bad. However once the HBO/Golden Boy split happened, he began pumping up fighters from the HBO side and down playing fighters who were with Golden Boy/SHowtime.

It stayed like this til HBO closed shop and he continued on his shit slide with ESPN since they are in bed with Top Rank.
Bullshit it doesn’t. You were not allowed to say anything negative about him about his boxing commentary or his first go around with ESPN. This is exactly where gets his nut bag political beliefs from.

Bullshit it doesn’t. You were not allowed to say anything negative about him about his boxing commentary or his first go around with ESPN. This is exactly where gets his nut bag political beliefs from.
what are you talking about? Were you around the boxingscene.com forums? Max was cool while he was at ESPN, his brother was alive.. it wasn't until he went to FoxSports when it happened.. he had a show called I, Max.. Anyways even during then, he was still solid. Shit didn't change til he went to HBO and the Golden Boy split to showtime happened. I don't follow Max for his other shit but the guy was good when it came to Boxing. It changed when he began to sack ride Andre Ward left and right.

what are you talking about? Were you around the boxingscene.com forums? Max was cool while he was at ESPN, his brother was alive.. it wasn't until he went to FoxSports when it happened.. he had a show called I, Max.. Anyways even during then, he was still solid. Shit didn't change til he went to HBO and the Golden Boy split to showtime happened. I don't follow Max for his other shit but the guy was good when it came to Boxing. It changed when he began to sack ride Andre Ward left and right.
The guy is good is all subjective. I am not saying he is Stephen A Smith to boxing, all I am saying he became a star based on one fact, you could not saying anything negative about him. I am sure you are into boxing, but there aren’t enough boxing fans in thIs country to give someone their own television show.

1598878095775.png

But I get your point.