Extended warranties on big ticket items? Hell yes, and it has paid off for me.

Thank you. Consumers everywhere appreciate your efforts and are happy to share the cost of you making a point.

Stop being an apologist for rip off corporations. If they try to rip me off or go back on their deal fuck them. If I sic the AG on those soulless fucks, I don’t have to pay lawyers.

Stop being an apologist for rip off corporations. If they try to rip me off or go back on their deal fuck them. If I sic the AG on those soulless fucks, I don’t have to pay lawyers.
Yeah, I’m sure the Attorney General’s office in your state can’t wait to fight your petty consumer battles. Admit it, they’ve never responded to you even once.

Yeah, I’m sure the Attorney General’s office in your state can’t wait to fight your petty consumer battles. Admit it, they’ve never responded to you even once.

They did. The AG forces a response to the complaint, the company denies it after using resources to look into it, draft a response which is reviewed by corporate legal since they don’t know whether the source of the complaint is some class action legal factory looking for a vulnerability.

Then the AG sends me a letter saying they don’t have any evidence to take this further. What I get is that I caused them to spend a few thousand for ripping me off.

They did. The AG forces a response to the complaint, the company denies it after using resources to look into it, draft a response which is reviewed by corporate legal since they don’t know whether the source of the complaint is some class action legal factory looking for a vulnerability.

Then the AG sends me a letter saying they don’t have any evidence to take this further. What I get is that I caused them to spend a few thousand for ripping me off.
Thank goodness the “rip off corporations” are nice enough to foot the bill for this pointless adjudication that makes you feel better. That’d be terrible if consumers had to pay it.