TV Series Fargo

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
One of the best shows out there comes back at the end of the month. Looking forward to it.

I started rewatching season 1 (with Billy Bob Thorton and Martin Freeman and Colin Hanks) and forgotten how good the show is.

The cast for season 4 looks

and love seeing Olyphant playing a US Marshall.

I love me a sexy redhead.

Two episodes in and Irish actress Jessie Buckley is sure doing a bang-up job portraying the psycho killer nurse. Damn... the crazy bitch laces the apple pie she bakes for the neighbors with Syrup of Ipecac.

8cdec4b06641d0db343fe0c35b1a649d.png

jessie-buckley_a394582.jpg

I love me a sexy redhead.

Two episodes in and Irish actress Jessie Buckley is sure doing a bang-up job portraying the psycho killer nurse. Damn... the crazy bitch laces the apple pie she bakes for the neighbors with Syrup of Ipecac.

8cdec4b06641d0db343fe0c35b1a649d.png

jessie-buckley_a394582.jpg

You should checkout Im thinking of Ending Things on Netflix. She is good in that.

watched episode 1 of the new season last night. Good set up, a little different than past seasons where you have a sympathetic cop you are following along to try to solve a crime, so it should be an interesting different take.

Never have I ever gotten a hand job from the woman who killed my father...

What channel is this on?

the nurse is super fucked up.

I love her.

Reactions: Me
Finally caught up. I knew he was going to
let the brother go. Let them fight internally

I wrapped up Fargo last night.

not my favorite season but I thought it was pretty good.

Watched most of the 1st episode of the new season the other night. Haven't had any urge to go back to it.

Watched most of the 1st episode of the new season the other night. Haven't had any urge to go back to it.
Cool. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Cool. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Thanks man, I thought I should do my part after you were so kind to let everyone know that you wrapped it up last night.

FX announced today that Season 5 will premiere (two episodes) on Nov 21

Jon Hamm? I'm sold.

Was last season worth watching?

Yep. This is gonna be good.