Favorite and least favorite vehicle you’ve owned

The best, and one that got me buying only Toyotas, is the wife's sequoia 2007. It's got 265k miles, and I still drive it 3.5 hours, and up the mountains in Utah, with zero concerns of breaking down. Still has the original ac compressor. Recently put a new front end in it, and glad I did. Only big number repair ever, at 3800. I would drive it across country tomorrow no problem.

Worst ever, was 1994 Jeep Cherokee. Gutless piece of shit, unreliable, ac would not stay operational. Had it for about 6 months and traded that shit in

My fav is still my 78 f250 crew cab.
We had polar opposite experiences with 94 Jeep Cherokees. I loved mine, and it’s still on the road and probably creeping up on 500k miles.

Mine was a 5 speed though. It was my first vehicle, I treated it like shit but it just kept on trucking. Only things I ever had to replace on it was the radiator and a crank shaft censor, and it was over 375k miles when I changed those. Air conditioner would freeze you out, heater would burn you up, and that 4.0 straight 6 will last forever. It’s been ran slap out of oil, had the radiator freeze and the motor get so hot it shut off, but it was perfectly fine afterwards every time.

I was cursing you out just now...

Got on the 610 loop set the cruise control at 69 and a car pulled in front of me and my car just kept dropping the speed. thought the fucking thing was breaking down..

oh wait. the damn cruise control will slow you down and keep you a safe distance away....

I have never used cruise control and never will. I like being in control

Hated 1992 Ford
Ran forever/had no power
31epbsr8qs881.jpg

Loved 1977 Pontiac
Had plenty of power

1977_pontiac_lemans_1630090752293811000147-scaled.jpg
This was the very first car I remember my parents owning. My dad hated that car! Still talks about it

IMG_1397.jpgIMG_1341.jpg Favorite, It's a tie!

IMG_0035.jpg Least favorite, this piece of shit.

Huh, idea for a new thread just struck me