Female Trucker Ends Up In The ER After 1 Night Stand

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00

“He was quite shy. I just went a bit too hard on him and folded him like a pretzel and did my back in in the process,” O’Beirnes said.

“I just threw him around the bedroom, I was putting him in various positions and felt my back twinge and thought this is embarrassing.” She added, “I was frozen in that position for a while, I couldn’t move.”

My goodness, and the bastard ghosted her?

Sounds like she was haulin' too much ass.

“He was quite shy. I just went a bit too hard on him and folded him like a pretzel and did my back in in the process,” O’Beirnes said.

“I just threw him around the bedroom, I was putting him in various positions and felt my back twinge and thought this is embarrassing.” She added, “I was frozen in that position for a while, I couldn’t move.”

My goodness, and the bastard ghosted her?
She needs better pillows, right @RobBase (c)?

I mean she is a trucker, single mother of three, ends up in ER having sex and likes to post sexy pics to the world.

What could go wrong?
I generally avoid putting my dick in crazy, but I could see myself making an exception here.

For science, of course.

I don’t even want to eat at the same table as her.
Who said anything about having a meal with her?

I'd absolutely make sure to put an extra coat of Thompson's Water Sealant on my schwantz before I took this broad to pound town, though.

*flips quarter to @SlinkyRedfoot*

Who said anything about having a meal with her?

I'd absolutely make sure to put an extra coat of Thompson's Water Sealant on my schwantz before I took this broad to pound town, though.

*flips quarter to @SlinkyRedfoot*
WT only likes missionary