GAME Field of Dreams Game

Judge crushes 3 run HR

Yankees up 3-1

9th inning was amazing except for relievers. Blow the roof off the joint
I only made it to the 7th inning before getting bored and pissed off at too much Joe Buck. Costner sounded restrained in not wanting to pummel him (or maybe that was wishful thinking on my part).

Beautiful field I gotta say. Lotta HRs though.

I only made it to the 7th inning before getting bored and pissed off at too much Joe Buck. Costner sounded restrained in not wanting to pummel him (or maybe that was wishful thinking on my part).

3 in the 9th. Very entertaining as a game. The announcers not so much.

Loved everything about this.

Especially at the end when Kevin Costner shot his way out on horseback.

Didn't watch the game, but did check a few things out from the pregame on Twitter.

The walk out of the cornfield was cool as hell. I thought the "appearance" of the players in the movie was a camera trick, but the guys coming through the corn looked just like it.

Also, glad the Yankees lost.

The corn humidity was a factor, apparently.

Both teams walked the tying run on base in the ninth. Pathetic.

I was waiting for Ray Liota to show up all night.

Right? Where was Shoeless Joe? Why wasn't Ray the one who walked out of the cornfield? This is like Ben Affleck and Cuba Gooding Jr. in "Pearl Harbor" all over again.

Now, if Kevin Costner's hologram (biological) dad had "shown up", asked to play catch and reduced him to tears? Well, I mean if Hollywood was interested in ideas like that my picture wouldn't still be posted in every country club security office out that way:wink:

I did see the amazing ending in highlights and then saw the Costner and players walk out at the start.

That was amazing! I can’t get cynical at the players coming out of the corn like that.

Added bonus, I loved the final score!

Next year's game already agreed to.

I would absolutely love to see the All-Star game permanently played there.

Next year's game already agreed to.

I would absolutely love to see the All-Star game permanently played there.
I’ll take whatever games there they give me.

Be cool to see NCAA tourney games there.