Washington Huskies First Thread Goes to UW

Ha! Fuck oregon.
So I guess we punt on the fantasy this year. With only 3 potential P5 conferences playing there just isn’t enough players to spread out.

So I guess we punt on the fantasy this year. With only 3 potential P5 conferences playing there just isn’t enough players to spread out.
Yeah. Probably be tough. We can try a last minute thing if we got enough guys. But it will probably definitely suck.

husky-stadium.jpeg

You pansies don’t even have the balls to play football. But countless days of protesting is ok.

Might be the dumbest state even dumber than Mississippi. That is all

Expected, but big part of the painful "what could of been" this fall when looking at the ridiculous depth the UW D-Line was going to be sporting.

You pansies don’t even have the balls to play football. But countless days of protesting is ok.

Might be the dumbest state even dumber than Mississippi. That is all
🐴

Expected, but big part of the painful "what could of been" this fall when looking at the ridiculous depth the UW D-Line was going to be sporting.

I think he made a mistake.

He's an athletic freak which would intrigue a lot of NFL teams, but he's not gifted enough to justify drafting early with inconsistent play. Drafting him in the first 3 rounds would be a huge gamble on his unproven upside. I'm a huge draft nerd and this is the way I look at it; by playing it would've been a win-win option. Worst case scenario: He plays and is inconsistent again and he's drafted where he'd be without opting out. Best case scenario: He lives up to his athletic build and puts together a good season and is a first round pick.

I understand his reasons but I really think he would've been better off putting together another year of tape for scouts to evaluate.