Former Pitt Basketball Player: Numerous Players Shaved Points

Every basketball fan should listen to the Whistleblower podcast.

Congratulations. He can now expect a Federal Grand Jury Subpoena within 24 hours of the podcast.

Also, the people he's allegedly ratting out probably have connections to people that like to fit snitches with cement shoes.

Idiot should have kept his mouth shut.

Congratulations. He can now expect a Federal Grand Jury Subpoena within 24 hours of the podcast.

Also, the people he's allegedly ratting out probably have connections to people that like to fit snitches with cement shoes.

Idiot should have kept his mouth shut.
Dude's so high you could bounce dimes off his eyeballs. Poor guy think's he's selling a phantom book by coming out with this when any lawyer in the world would have told him to take that shit to his grave.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I did some checking and is it any coincidence that Carl Krauser took some of the most incredible “what the heck is he doing?” shots in college basketball history? I think not.

Wonder if Krauser enjoys sleeping. . .

. . . . .with the fishes. . .

not surprising..........

If that is what you think I meant then you've totally missed my point.

That shit happens because of Vegas.
You are woefully mistaken. The people that do this shit, do it in unregulated gambling markets.

I enjoyed this bonehead very much the one time I saw him. He was the single reason his top 10 team lost At WVU in 2006. That dude shot like 2 for 22 that night. Hell he could of been shaving a few off that night.