Freaky Friday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Morning all

Went to HH with Mrs pnk last night at nearby steakhouse, I had prime rib sandwich and she had chicken pot pie

Going to soccer game tomorrow with friend, probably some yard clean up, but otherwise quiet

Some of you not even trying today, oh well

Have some chicken shwarma marinating and now my hands smell like garlic

Glad my boss is cool, but the company isn't. She had to make me change my lunch time. In retaliation of no longer being able to work over Mon to Thur & leave early on Friday, I decided to get even. Every day I have clocked out for lunch at 3:59 & clock in at 4:59. Then clock out at 5. My boss didn't care but thought someone else might.

Some of you not even trying today, oh well

Have some chicken shwarma marinating and now my hands smell like garlic
my annual write-up is due today. spent all day thinking about when to start. gonna add about 4 lines to my midyear and call it a day.

Glad my boss is cool, but the company isn't. She had to make me change my lunch time. In retaliation of no longer being able to work over Mon to Thur & leave early on Friday, I decided to get even. Every day I have clocked out for lunch at 3:59 & clock in at 4:59. Then clock out at 5. My boss didn't care but thought someone else might.
logan lerman love GIF

Says not smoking and eating lots of bananas is what did it.